GI - another spin story?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
    I donít dislike Inglis - he plays for a club that uses him to the max as evident a couple of seasons ago when he was clearly injured in the season opener and should have been hooked from the field.Typical Souffs Management.
    i see fellow rooster fans here are saying GI is overweight/ bloated if thatís the case he has changed rapidly as I thought he looked gaunt and skinny during the 2018 season as compared to previous seasons when he looked a man giant.
    I must admit I was shocked when I saw vision of him recently - he looks like he's aged around 15 years since the end of 2018. Gaz might be on the money that there is an underlying issue that is causing his weight to balloon. But that's something the Vermin should be right across. "Souths Cares"?? - doesn't look like it to me..
    Roll on Season 2017 ...

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
      I donít dislike Inglis - he plays for a club that uses him to the max as evident a couple of seasons ago when he was clearly injured in the season opener and should have been hooked from the field.Typical Souffs Management.
      i see fellow rooster fans here are saying GI is overweight/ bloated if thatís the case he has changed rapidly as I thought he looked gaunt and skinny during the 2018 season as compared to previous seasons when he looked a man giant.
      I can't say I dislike Inglis as I don't know him, but I dislike what I see of him.Once a terrific player now an overrated has been, Turned his back on NSW and Brisbane. As I understand it much of his "charity" work is paid and I seem to remember he doesn't always fulfill his obligations/ I think he is the epitome of the golden boy that doesn't have to pay for his actions.For all the talent he had he was a terrible fullback. Centre was his postiion yet he thought he was a 5/8 one minute and a FB the next. Not to mention he players for Souths. He was def a player I never ever wanted to see at the Roosters.
      He should have retired at least 2 years ago
      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
      sigpic

Comment

You will eventually find he has been on the rampage for a while..his Mrs booted him as well
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Memo Lattrell....pick another role model.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
            Fat Inglis is out of the first couple of weeks of the NRL Competition with knee soreness, he is also currently 15kg over his playing weight.
            Apparently preparing for his post football career Ö.he will retire, then become Fat Richo !

Comment

Past his prime. Donít know why heís suiting up for origin again this year-if he even gets selected. Probably one of the most overrated players of last year. I hope he keeps playing for the fact that e could drag down Souffs form
              "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                Isn't Inglis the captain of their club?

What a tremendous example he's setting as a fat, lazy drunken slob stealing a pay cheque.
                There I was having my brekkie and I read this and Moose's following post and I almost sprayed the screen with my brekkie.
                Comedy gold from TJ and Mulder.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                  Memo Lattrell....pick another role model.
                  If GI is Lattrell's role model then you offer sage advice JFC.

What annoys me about this whole situation is the greenturd providing a character reference for this so called "icon of the game." Don't recall greenturd providing a reference for SKD or Pearce or any other player for that matter. People who drive drunk kill other people. What risk do pissed idiots faux poking a pooch in a private home pose?
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I have it on excellent authority he carried on like a knob of the highest order at the Koori Ko in Dubbo. He refused to sign autographs or pose for photos with young kids, yet the NRL CEO decides to write a character reference.

Comment

I feel for him personally if his private life is imploding. Wouldnít want that on anyone

with that said wait for the nrl/souffs/phone chucker sob story to be published closer to season start
                      "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Working...
                      X