GI - another spin story?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GI - another spin story?

this week the nrl published a story that GI was not getting fan votes for indigenous team.

I called my mates and asked them them to vote him in as I did voting as many souffs players as possible. I was even going to post here suggesting the same.

now GI has reoccurring injury meaning he has declared himself unfit.

spin doctoring to avoid embarrassment and brand damage or fact?
    Last edited by The Axe; 01-26-2019, 06:44 AM.
    "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Greg Inglis, who captained the Indigenous All Stars side when they last played in 2017 is behind in the voting after the first week of the polls being opened.
    "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Sounds like he is trying to avoid the embarrassment of not being selected

Comment

The Maori side has quite the pack.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

e3xcept fpr latrel im cheering for the maoris

Comment

Not me. Go the Aussies!
            Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Piss pot who cares? Move along.

Comment

Fat Inglis is out of the first couple of weeks of the NRL Competition with knee soreness, he is also currently 15kg over his playing weight.

Comment

Isn't Inglis the captain of their club?

What a tremendous example he's setting as a fat, lazy drunken slob stealing a pay cheque.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    Isn't Inglis the captain of their club?

What a tremendous example he's setting as a fat, lazy drunken slob stealing a pay cheque.
                    so in other words he's representing souffs perfectly

Comment

He wants the aust captaincy that's the only thing keeping him going , his dodgy knee and father time might very well deny him the fairy tale finish he wants.

Comment

I thought he looked fat and bloated in the vision at his court appearance recently. He really has aged in the past year - he's looking very old and tired already and the season hasn't started.

I'd be surprised if he lasted until the end of 2020 as he planned, I reckon the Vermin will be lucky if he lasts to the end of 2019,

15kg overweight? That's a hell of a lot for a bloke with bad knees with limited training capacity to lose I reckon. You have to wonder why the coach and fitness staff at the Vermin allowed him to get to that state in the first place, knowing he has had knee problems.

But it's OK, I'm sure Greenturd is signing him up to Lite and Easy, courtesy of NRL HQ, as we speak ...
                        Roll on Season 2017 ...

Comment

I suspect there may be another underlying issue here. with alcohol and weight just a symptom

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
                            I suspect there may be another underlying issue here. with alcohol and weight just a symptom
                            I suspect if he wishes to be specially treated with rep games past his use by date, he feels he needs to look like the last player treated so specially......Mal

Comment

I donít dislike Inglis - he plays for a club that uses him to the max as evident a couple of seasons ago when he was clearly injured in the season opener and should have been hooked from the field.Typical Souffs Management.
                              i see fellow rooster fans here are saying GI is overweight/ bloated if thatís the case he has changed rapidly as I thought he looked gaunt and skinny during the 2018 season as compared to previous seasons when he looked a man giant.

Comment

Working...
                              X