World Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Only $3000-4000 per billboard, think they had it on 3.
    Pretty cheap then, might as well.

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
    Love the idea but how many positive comments would have come on here if it were anyone else other than us plastered up on the boards?
    How about the NRL just awards Cam Smith and GI the prize of joint world champions?

Comment

Lived in Atlanta until a few years ago and got a few American mates onto league. They couldn't believe their eyes seeing the billboard near the airport! It's a little out of left field...but I love it!

Comment

You know Latrell has pulled out of the world club challenge.......
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
          No...whats news?

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            JWH has gone the other way and chose to play for the Roosters over the Maori Allstar team.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/01/31/...lub-challenge/

Comment

One less player having to recover from jet lag.
              Not a good way to start a season by having an OS trip. I hope it doesn’t take it’s toll. We won the NRL we are the champions. Smashing a shit English team means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

JWH has gone the other way and chose to play for the Roosters over the Maori Allstar team.

Thanks Fletch.

I respect its an individual decision, but my gut (which is getting bigger and better) says the WCC should be prioritized ahead of these local pre season games.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Thanks Fletch.

I respect its an individual decision, but my gut (which is getting bigger and better) says the WCC should be prioritized ahead of these local pre season games.
                  Agree, but it is quite easy to see the indigenous lads take great pride on playing this game (and rightly so), as they are representing their own mob.

Comment

Absolutely no issues with Latrell's decision to stay and play in the All Star game, I do have a problem with the NRL's scheduling of the WCC/All Star Games on the same weekend, it forces players to make a decision between their club and their culture/heritage.

Also now Latrell misses two entire weeks preparation with the rest of the team in Europe.

Comment

NRL idiots can't seem to think things through clearly. The game succeeds in spite of the muppets running the show.
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Cooper Cringle?

Comment

Very disappointing decision by Latrell.
                          The all stars game is a joke, despite the nrl spin doctors playing the race card.
                          Rep football is a joke as well. In rugby league the club should always come first.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post

JWH indigenous??

Comment

Anyone see Wigan v St Helens this morning? Pathetic. We may as well play Parra’s reserve grade.

For the record Wigan lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

JWH indigenous??
                                To New Zealand, yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X