World Champions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Champions!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually like an initiative from Todd Greenberg. Maybe we can find a home for the posters in the Bondi, Moore Park and Redfern areas once they have finished their campaign in the US.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nrl-new...b-8f0acd09d29a

I was pleasantly surprised to read about that. I agree, for once a good idea by Todd Greenberg and those running the sport
    "Astroturf? You know who's responsible for that, don't you?! The Jews! Ah, the Jews hate grass. They always have, they always will."

George Costanza (Jason Alexander), Seinfeld

Comment

Brilliant concept. If we’ll located will draw audience and interest. Needs a follow up message. Site that replays GF free of charge with links to teams and then premiership.
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

"Sydney Roosters World Champions!"

I like the sound of that of that. It just rolls off the tongue

Comment

A bit premature..they've probably put the mocker on us.Wigan have come out already vowing to embarrass us.
          Last edited by The Brain; 01-27-2019, 02:30 PM.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            A bit premature..they've probably put the m9cker on us.Wigan have come out already vowing to embarrass us.
            In darts?

Comment

What makes anyone think it was Greenberg’s initiative?

Comment

Greenturd isn't smart enough to come up with an idea like this.

It was the brainchild of the NRL's Head of Commercial Andrew Abdo

Comment

for once theyre actually thinking outside their pockets and biased mates

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

In darts?
                    We should beat them by 20...but they can win too..especially if its a pommy ref
                    Last edited by The Brain; 01-27-2019, 02:30 PM.
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Yep, surprised he did when we won it. That wouldn't go down too well.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                        Greenturd isn't smart enough to come up with an idea like this.

It was the brainchild of the NRL's Head of Commercial Andrew Abdo
                        Green turn too busy at time writing character references

Comment

How odd. Hope it didn't cost much...

Guessing no Americans noticed and those who did were like 'wtf... weird... I'm off to water superbowl now'.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                            How odd. Hope it didn't cost much...

Guessing no Americans noticed and those who did were like 'wtf... weird... I'm off to water superbowl now'.
                            Only $3000-4000 per billboard, think they had it on 3.

Comment

Love the idea but how many positive comments would have come on here if it were anyone else other than us plastered up on the boards?
                              I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Working...
                              X