Will greenturd bend over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
    NOw it is reported greenturd may punish Napa for something that happened 3 years ago at roosters. Why should dullbogs be penalised???

another case of make it up as you go
    And in news just to hand...Todd Greenburg Lettuce is writing a character reference for Dylan Napa, which will be provided to ....himself...
    when considering any penalty for the big prop.

Comment

Greenberg is a cock. Comes out talking tough having given a reference to Inglis. Fuuck off idiot.

Comment

Pair up the greenturd with old mate peter beattie and that's a dead set recipe for disaster Beattie was the biggest dud ever to run Qld

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
          Pair up the greenturd with old mate peter beattie and that's a dead set recipe for disaster Beattie was the biggest dud ever to run Qld
          Yet he gets a job with the RL?!? The guy comes across as being a real dick. He’s an embarrassment to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
            Could be worse I guess.....greenturd and raylene castle
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Beattie tryed his best to destroy QLD health while he was premier.
              Just in my opinion.

Comment

Will he do anything over the latest Manly scandal?

An unnamed Manly player has been accused of stealing a $20 note from the tip jar at a Northern Beaches venue.

The Daily Telegraph's Phil Rothfield reports Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler has been made aware of the incident and ensured the Harbord Hotel was reimbursed.

What a farking joke!

Comment

You can't blame Greenburg for the players behaviour, but his inconsistency between how burgess and Inglis were not punished and everyone else is is astounding and that in itself should be grounds for getting rid of him.

On inglis is he a proven dick. from ditching NSW, stating planes don't fly in the rain to the notion of his charity work (some which he is paid to do) that he doesn't even fullfil
                  He is past his prime and should have retired at least 2 years ago. But even at his peak he was not a good Fullback. there is a bit more to FB than just running.

No playing in this game is worth $1million dollars. Based on the real market not the manufactured one that the salary cap operations under the highest salary should be around $300K.

and some good news, the last place Latrell would ever sign for would be Souffs. They brought his dad to Sydney as a player and treated him like shit.
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

To be able to compare inconsistency you need a barometer of what consistency looks like.

i have yet to see nrl consistency. Greenturd is now out trying to save his job and bonus by acting the tough guy. Reminds me of Dean Martin in animal house. All threat, no action. I’m sure we’ll see the introduction of double final warning probation under his watch
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Every time I read this thread title Green Turd and Bend Over I feel a bit squeamish..

Comment

Working...
                      X