Will greenturd bend over?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will greenturd bend over?

With GI retiring, will greenturd make sure this protected species gets fast tracked to Aussie team, given captaincy and testimonial year?

what else will the polished turd give him?

it astounds me he gave a character reference for his DUI.
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Perhaps soo player of series?

refs whistle.
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

guess we can bank on souffs having a GF shot within the next 2 years then... nrl has a hard on for giving its golden children fairy tale finishes.
      My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
      My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
        guess we can bank on souffs having a GF shot within the next 2 years then... nrl has a hard on for giving its golden children fairy tale finishes.
        Just like Billy Slater got?

He was already gifted his premiership in 2014.
        Last edited by Thirteen; 01-18-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Who announces their retirement 2 years prior? The big ego just wants 2 years of accolades.

When he plays his last game against us I hope we give him a turd framed in a box. If it wasn’t for footy he’d be in prison. And what a disgrace he was ever named captain of Australia. Can barely put a sentence together.
          Last edited by Thirteen; 01-18-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Greenbug?
            Worst we've had..........bar none.

He's too PC not to put something like this above the games best interests.

Cant stand the hypocricy displayed by creatures of his ilk when we all know he's lining his own pockets first and foremost.

Great job if you can fluke it.

Comment

Isn't GI suspended anyway after being arrested?

FFS the NRL must be like who DIDN'T get arrested in this off-season?
              - de Belin
              - Hayne
              - GI
              - Moga
              - Bolton
              - Chee Kam
              - Salmon

TBH it has been a pretty shit off-season in terms of behaviour and/or alleged behaviour.
              Last edited by ism22; 01-19-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                FFS the NRL must be like who DIDN'T get arrested in this off-season?
                TBH it has been a pretty shit off-season in terms of behaviour and/or alleged behaviour.
                I cant take the moral highground Izzy...........dont wanna be accused of hypocrisy,,,,,,,,,,,,,but fair dinkum.......I was innocent!

Too much spare time and money is these bastards main prob.

Comment

Domestic violence and DUI charges... but tell me more about how GI has been a great role model to his community.

What a ****ing joke. Here's hoping we can take the trash out in the finals two more years running as a retirement gift.

Btw watch for those hotdog smuggling meth heads to have a serious crack at trying to lure one of Latrell or Manu over to replace the Encino Man after 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    Btw watch for those hotdog smuggling meth heads to have a serious crack at trying to lure one of Latrell or Manu over to replace the Encino Man after 2020.
                    My thoughts as soon as I heard the news. Keeping Latrell on our books should be high priority and it goes without saying Joey too. Premierships can be won with their attacking skills. But Souths will have Latrell high on their radar, not only as the perfect Inglis replacement, but as payback for us recapturing Angus and snaring the Butcher boys. We have SO much junior talent coming through - it's a golden era. Smith, Curran....list goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                      With GI retiring, will greenturd make sure this protected species gets fast tracked to Aussie team, given captaincy and testimonial year?

what else will the polished turd give him?

it astounds me he gave a character reference for his DUI.
                      Come on Axe, tell us what you really think.

Wonder if GI's decision to retire at the end of 2020 will encourage Cronk to play on? Probably won't be a factor, but 2020 could see the retirement of 3 of the game's greats.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        Who announces their retirement 2 years prior? The big ego just wants 2 years of accolades.

When he plays his last game against us I hope we give him a turd framed in a box. If it wasn’t for footy he’d be in prison. And what a disgrace he was ever named captain of Australia. Can barely put a sentence together.
                        Apparently, Latrell will soon announce he is planning to retire in 2032. The first of his testimonial years is planned for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

My thoughts as soon as I heard the news. Keeping Latrell on our books should be high priority and it goes without saying Joey too. Premierships can be won with their attacking skills. But Souths will have Latrell high on their radar, not only as the perfect Inglis replacement, but as payback for us recapturing Angus and snaring the Butcher boys. We have SO much junior talent coming through - it's a golden era. Smith, Curran....list goes on.
                          Yep I believe we can build around:

Teddy
                          Manu Latrell
                          Keary

as the focal point of the NRLs best and most devastating attacking unit for the next 5 years.

And around that we just need to be smart in the forwards with the likes of Tetevano, Liu, SST, Aubo and Matto being great examples of tough, quality forwards at great value for money who are good enough to lay the platform for the backs.

The difference between a Manu vs a Dale Copley is so enormous that it's worth dumping Napa early for Collins/Butcher if it means that money can go towards retaining Latrell/Manu long term which I believe it will.

Comment

time to brainwash Latrell & Manu on the Souffs rivalry to ensure they'll never go astray. I can't stomach the thought of Latrell in their hobo jersey

Comment

We cant keep both long term, without weaknesses in other areas. I can see us throwing the bank at lats, but manu will probably leave. Warriors and help them win a premiership?
                              The salary cap will bite.

Comment

Working...
                              X