The Big Papi funds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Papi funds...

In offloading Dylan Napa - who rumour has it likes to be called Big Papi or Big Papa - we must have saved about 500k on the cap.

And it's clear by now that he won't be replaced by a big name, with the likes of Collins, Butcher and others ready to step up.

So I'm guessing that the money has gone to upgrading the likes of Latrell and Joey in aiding their long term retention.

Which if so is a very smart move. I reckon we've learned from the late 2014 move to re-sign Guerra on big dollars, who gave us very little post 2015, and whose funds could have gone towards re-signing RTS instead.

Big Papi was not offering us much bang for our buck where as Latrell & Joey - alongside Keary, Teddy and Rads - can help set us up as the most dangerous attacking unit for years to come.

NRL, Bulldogs aware of Dylan Napa sex tape after online leak

Staff writers, The Daily Telegraph
    2 minutes ago
    Subscriber only
    A sex tape allegedly involving Canterbury new recruit Dylan Napa has surfaced on the internet today.

Canterbury and the NRL are aware of the video.

It is unclear when the video was taken but it is understood to be at least a couple of years old.

The sex tape was filmed by an unknown third party also in the room.

On the video Napa can be heard repeatedly saying “call me Big Papa”. Dylan Napa joined the Bulldogs during the off-season after winning the 2018 NRl grand final with the Roosters. Picture: Tim Hunter
    The Bulldogs released a statement in relation to the sex tape on Friday.

“The club has today been made aware of alleged images surfacing on social media of a current player taken several years ago,” the statement reads.

“The club has informed the NRL Integrity Unit of the matter.

“The club is not in a position to comment further at this time.”

Napa is yet to play a game for Canterbury after making a late off-season switch having played for the Roosters in their premiership win against Melbourne in October.

Napa, 26, represented Queensland last year.

Comment

lol "call me big papa"

https://www.outline.com/bxwFMV

Comment

The tape looks 5 years old, wonder why someone would leak it now.

Comment

"I love it when you call me big poppa"
          Throw your hands in the air, if you'se a true player
          "I love it when you call me big pop-pa"
          To the honies gettin' money playin' niggas like dummies
          "I love it when you call me big poppa"

Comment

Apparently the camera man for the "big papi" video is no longer at the club.

Comment

It doesn’t work like that Tommy. You don’t just get rid of a player and throw his money at other players. Joey and LM will get an upgrade (if the club feels it’s warranted) when they sign their next contracts. They are already paid a fixed amount on their current contracts that they agreed to when they signed these contracts. The club won’t offer to pay them more than what is stated on their contracts.

Comment

Latrell’s upgrade is probably being paid for by having Shaq on our books.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                  lol "call me big papa"

https://www.outline.com/bxwFMV
                  Funny stuff.
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Robinson said the moment Napa was released the money would be banked for a later date.

Comment

Yeah i heard .... wont mention any former halves
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Its so Rugby League.
                        I thought it was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                          The tape looks 5 years old, wonder why someone would leak it now.
                          Apparently at least one person tried to sell it to channel 9, no idea how true that is though

Comment

Ooops sorry I forgot to renew my membership. Will pay up now. Camera man is back!

Comment

8 years ago, no problems

Comment

Working...
                              X