The Big Papi funds...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Papi funds...

In offloading Dylan Napa - who rumour has it likes to be called Big Papi or Big Papa - we must have saved about 500k on the cap.

And it's clear by now that he won't be replaced by a big name, with the likes of Collins, Butcher and others ready to step up.

So I'm guessing that the money has gone to upgrading the likes of Latrell and Joey in aiding their long term retention.

Which if so is a very smart move. I reckon we've learned from the late 2014 move to re-sign Guerra on big dollars, who gave us very little post 2015, and whose funds could have gone towards re-signing RTS instead.

Big Papi was not offering us much bang for our buck where as Latrell & Joey - alongside Keary, Teddy and Rads - can help set us up as the most dangerous attacking unit for years to come.

lol "call me big papa"

https://www.outline.com/bxwFMV

Comment

The tape looks 5 years old, wonder why someone would leak it now.

Comment

"I love it when you call me big poppa"
        Throw your hands in the air, if you'se a true player
        "I love it when you call me big pop-pa"
        To the honies gettin' money playin' niggas like dummies
        "I love it when you call me big poppa"

Comment

Apparently the camera man for the "big papi" video is no longer at the club.

Comment

It doesnít work like that Tommy. You donít just get rid of a player and throw his money at other players. Joey and LM will get an upgrade (if the club feels itís warranted) when they sign their next contracts. They are already paid a fixed amount on their current contracts that they agreed to when they signed these contracts. The club wonít offer to pay them more than what is stated on their contracts.

Comment

Latrellís upgrade is probably being paid for by having Shaq on our books.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                lol "call me big papa"

https://www.outline.com/bxwFMV
                Funny stuff.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Robinson said the moment Napa was released the money would be banked for a later date.

Comment

Yeah i heard .... wont mention any former halves
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Its so Rugby League.
                      I thought it was hilarious.
                      "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                      So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                      ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                      I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                        The tape looks 5 years old, wonder why someone would leak it now.
                        Apparently at least one person tried to sell it to channel 9, no idea how true that is though

Comment

Ooops sorry I forgot to renew my membership. Will pay up now. Camera man is back!

Comment

8 years ago, no problems

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                              8 years ago, no problems
                              Other question... why is he being investigated? I have no interest in watching the video but I presume it's all consentual, she's not complaining about its creation and some gimp (who should be investigated) has leaked it against their will?

Comment

Working...
                              X