Ryan Matterson staying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Matterson staying?

Might be nothing, but i just saw Ryan Matterson walking around maroubra in roosters training shorts. Surely you should only be wearing clothing of the club you are contracted to. .... Possible salary cap issues at the tigers??
    Last edited by DoodleDo; 01-04-2019, 07:35 PM.

Id say he is still a proud Rooster
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleDo View Post
      Might be nothing, but i just saw Ryan Matterson walking around maroubra in roosters training shorts. Surely you should only be wearing clothing of the club you are contracted to. .... Possible salary cap issues at the tigers??
      Welcome back Buzz, hope you had a great Christmas.

Comment

1 post, not suspicous at all
        Im quite happy having Crichton heading into 2019

Comment

If he lives in the area, it's not so unusual. Providing they are last years shorts.

Comment

Was he drinking a latte as well?

Comment

He has been in Taree the last few days so long drive for a swim.

Comment

Could it of been his brother Dean, is he still at the Chooks?

Comment

That was me. Sorry for confusing you, I know I look buff and stuff...

Originally posted by zac View Post
                  Was he drinking a latte as well?
                  He had a gatorate bottle in his hand with a hose pipe sticking out of it. Is that what they call a latte?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    Could it of been his brother Dean, is he still at the Chooks?
                    Dean went to manly half way through 2018
                    Something about wanting to play for a champion coach.

Comment

Sorry to disappoint but Matto was spotted in Campbelltown sporting a mullet, Winfield red tucked into his shoulder sleeve and when asked if he was happy at the Tigers he said " ohhh yeah na yeah na yeah na yeah"

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                        1 post, not suspicous at all
                        Im quite happy having Crichton heading into 2019
                        Nothing suspicious, just a long time reader who finally decided to post something. I wouldve liked to see him stay with us, as he is a great value for money player, so mayb i was reading too much into it. But it was definately him, not his brother.

Comment

Moderators can you please give me a moderator login so I can delete stupid threads.

Comment

Why this shit talk about matto?
                            He's gone. BYE BYE.
                            He would have been flat out making the bench.

Comment

No joke...............I went to woolies today and the checkout chick asked me if I wanted any cash out out after I paid for the trolley of crap.............so I said " yeah, I'll have a lobster " ........Then she directs me back to the deli section where seafood is for sale. ???????????????????

Why dont kids speak english anymore?

Comment

Working...
                              X