Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Matterson staying?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yeah, i asked for a pineapple and got told to go to the fruit and vegetable section.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Kelby View Post
      Yeah, i asked for a pineapple and got told to go to the fruit and vegetable section.
      I was like 'yeah can I get 50 bucks please? They gave me $50 rather than a confused face.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ism22 View Post

        I was like 'yeah can I get 50 bucks please? They gave me $50 rather than a confused face.
        Never change Jism

        Comment


        • #19
          I asked for a Blue Heeler and a couple of prawns and the response was................
          Originally posted by tigerstragic1994
          It looked like a light hearted cheap shot, but as a 10+ year Roosters member who attends home games regularly it does make the blood boil

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ism22 View Post

            I was like 'yeah can I get 50 bucks please? They gave me $50 rather than a confused face.
            lol, Jizzmeister......

            Originally posted by tigerstragic1994
            It looked like a light hearted cheap shot, but as a 10+ year Roosters member who attends home games regularly it does make the blood boil

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by eddie View Post
              No joke...............I went to woolies today and the checkout chick asked me if I wanted any cash out out after I paid for the trolley of crap.............so I said " yeah, I'll have a lobster " ........Then she directs me back to the deli section where seafood is for sale. ???????????????????

              Why dont kids speak english anymore?
              Thanks Eddie, you saved this thread, was such a borefest, former player wears a pair of his old training shorts, wow........
              Originally posted by tigerstragic1994
              It looked like a light hearted cheap shot, but as a 10+ year Roosters member who attends home games regularly it does make the blood boil

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                Thanks Eddie, you saved this thread, was such a borefest, former player wears a pair of his old training shorts, wow........
                Well they say a simple fact can be stranger than fiction.
                What's this thread really about?
                Training shorts??

                I always wear jeans these days, even if its hot, and I dont do any training. So I come to the conclusion that me and Mr Matterson are very different people.
                Although I suspect his god already knew that.

                Comment


                • #23
                  While Matto still wearing our training shorts doesn't mean he's coming back, I like that he still feels comfortable wearing our gear, so thanks for letting us know DD.

                  And, fwiw, this thread isn't the stupidest that has been posted. The bloke's new to the forum - give him a break!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    i definitley think a few on here are being a little harsh, some of the ridiculous threads we have previously seen ...how smart is robbo ? nikorima our saviour ? there is more truth in this thread 100 %, and hell how proud should anybody who plays or is employed or supports this club be, that a guy who has since left our club, is still wearing our colours 6 weeks after leaving ....i for one am , and i would certainly hope , any recent addition to our roster would be pulled up by nick or robbo for wearing any other nrl club colours

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I actually saw Matto walking around with no shorts.

                      He was with Adam Elliott....

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by zac View Post
                        And, fwiw, this thread isn't the stupidest that has been posted. The bloke's new to the forum - give him a break!
                        Ok, while there has been talk of cap trouble out west, I dont think Mattos contract was in trouble.
                        Anyway, this chee kam bloke has given them an out if they need one.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Remember the old days, before sponsors.

                          Players would wear different jumpers to training.

                          Players actually swapped jumpers after GFs and tests.

                          I actually tried to collect all the jumpers as a kid for a laugh.

                          Then I realised that means I had to posess a Souffs strip.

                          Never ever ever.





                          The FlogPen .

                          You know it makes sense.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by stsae View Post
                            Remember the old days, before sponsors.

                            Players would wear different jumpers to training.

                            Players actually swapped jumpers after GFs and tests.

                            I actually tried to collect all the jumpers as a kid for a laugh.

                            Then I realised that means I had to posess a Souffs strip.

                            Never ever ever.


                            I always loved the Easts jersey from day one and still may favourite. The only other ones I didn't mind were Norths and Balmain. Souths was a test for the color blind wasn't it?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by stsae View Post
                              Remember the old days, before sponsors.

                              Players would wear different jumpers to training.

                              Players actually swapped jumpers after GFs and tests.

                              I actually tried to collect all the jumpers as a kid for a laugh.

                              Then I realised that means I had to posess a Souffs strip.

                              Never ever ever.


                              Did you grab yourself a pack of Winnie Blues while you were at it and let the opposition have a drag?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X