No announcement yet.

Am I being silly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your being silly. Who cares who sponsors who, so long as all 16 clubs have sponsors to put money into the greatest game of all.

Comment

I don't eat Smiths chips any more

Comment

Originally posted by HEGtheROOSTER View Post

Me too, particularly after reading this: https://www.smh.com.au/national/i-wa...07-gdnp6a.html

It's a long article, but a great read, and reveals a lot about what type of man he is....
        Great post HEG, thanks for posting. Was an interesting read but nothing surprised me. Like some, I'll never watch a Crowe film again. Cinderella Man was the last film of his I watched, only because I was interested in the story.

Banner for the Roosters first game at the SCG this year: Dear Russell - "Yeah, yeah, whatever". But do we really want to stoop to his low level?

"Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

russel who?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
            Your being silly. Who cares who sponsors who, so long as all 16 clubs have sponsors to put money into the greatest game of all.
            so if a club was sponsored by a South American drug cartel, you would be ok with it???

Oh, hang on...

FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post

Great post HEG, thanks for posting. Was an interesting read but nothing surprised me. Like some, I'll never watch a Crowe film again. Cinderella Man was the last film of his I watched, only because I was interested in the story.

Banner for the Roosters first game at the SCG this year: Dear Russell - "Yeah, yeah, whatever". But do we really want to stoop to his low level?

Cheers 007, yeah wouldn’t waste my sharpie on him!

He and Souffs deserve each other....

Comment

My 6 year old lost his front tooth today. He looks like a Souths supporter. I no longer love him.

Comment

I no longer stone the crows
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    I didn’t get a De Longhi for the same reason.
                    Same here And like many others, I also refuse to watch that idiot Crowe's movies. Thankfully, anything decent he did was about 20 years ago, before he became involved with the Vermin.

Geez - the one and only P&O cruise I've been on was the Fairstair in the early 1980s!

Did a Holland America one last year and just came from from a cruise on the Norwegian Jewel, which was just fab. Note it's not really geared for families though, they even took the water slide out in last reburb.

Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

Same here And like many others, I also refuse to watch that idiot Crowe's movies. Thankfully, anything decent he did was about 20 years ago, before he became involved with the Vermin.

Geez - the one and only P&O cruise I've been on was the Fairstair in the early 1980s!

Did a Holland America one last year and just came from from a cruise on the Norwegian Jewel, which was just fab. Note it's not really geared for families though, they even took the water slide out in last reburb.
                      My first cruise was on the Fairstar way back in Oct 1996 - it had broken down in Vietnam but was repaired in time for our cruise from Sydney to Vanuatu/Noumea etc - there had been a major cyclone in the pacific as well- we sailed up to Newcastle before turning right to head towards Vanuatu - what started as calm seas turned into very very rough seas with the ship lurching from right to left etc (I was thinking this could be the Poseidon adventure and the ship will tip over- how did they get out again?) - the first night they ran out of sea sickness medication- morning came and only about 14 of us showed up for breakfast- it was still rough with the ship lurching from right to left (see the sky see the ocean stuff) you had to hang onto you cup/glass/plate etc as otherwise it would slide off the table.

This continued the next day with not many still coming to breakfast/lunch/dinner in the dining areas. By the third day it was back to calm seas and we docked in Vanuatu - About 1/2 or so of the passengers left the cruise so it was more food for us- they even discounted the drinks too

The Fairstar was scrapped in 1997 due to the costs of maintenance and upgrades required to meet new safety standards

TSS Fairstar
                      Last edited by King Salvo; 01-14-2019, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

The Fairstar is like a dinghy compared to the monsters of today.
                        Loved the Banana Benji's at $1 a pop.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

My first cruise was on the Fairstar way back in Oct 1996 - it had broken down in Vietnam but was repaired in time for our cruise from Sydney to Vanuatu/Noumea etc - there had been a major cyclone in the pacific as well- we sailed up to Newcastle before turning right to head towards Vanuatu - what started as calm seas turned into very very rough seas with the ship lurching from right to left etc (I was thinking this could be the Poseidon adventure and the ship will tip over- how did they get out again?) - the first night they ran out of sea sickness medication- morning came and only about 14 of us showed up for breakfast- it was still rough with the ship lurching from right to left (see the sky see the ocean stuff) you had to hang onto you cup/glass/plate etc as otherwise it would slide off the table.

This continued the next day with not many still coming to breakfast/lunch/dinner in the dining areas. By the third day it was back to calm seas and we docked in Vanuatu - About 1/2 or so of the passengers left the cruise so it was more food for us- they even discounted the drinks too

The Fairstar was scrapped in 1997 due to the costs of maintenance and upgrades required to meet new safety standards

TSS Fairstar
                          Is this where you met Mrs salvo?
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                          X