No announcement yet.

Am I being silly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Xmas to all the souffs fans but next year, please donít get Santa confused with the toof fairy again!
    I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

i applaud your stand and will not book a cruise with p and o for that reason

Comment

I am the same, have one coming up in Jan. Not regular cruisers and it would not stop me going with P&O but would have at to look for a non related company as an option because of it
        I would not watch a Crowe movie who ever he supported. He is just too much a knob of huge proportions. Its just fitting that he is a Souffs supporter.
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

I have a good mate who travels around the world and does cruises at least 2-3 times a year, he reckons P&O in general attracts the lowest common denominator passenger wise and would never travel with them after a couple of very ordinary early experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
            Iíve never eaten rabbit
            Eat more rabbit, its a good way of getting rid of them

Comment

I support your stand . On Christmas Day I didnít eat a cupcake because it had red and green m&mís on top of it . I was highly offended .

Comment

E0CE4AFF-76E9-4708-9B4C-0A18A1D40C63.jpeg
                These would be more appropriate sponsors for the Souffs hierarchy to pursue; much more compatible with their supporter base...

Comment

I visit the dentist way more frequently..
                  Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I work In the Rocks so im very familiar with the different kinds of cruise customers. Carnival are 100% worst clientele. Yob central.

Comment

I would do exactly as you would.OMR

Comment

I wont watch a movie with Crowe in it.

I was actually a Crowe hater before the Souths involvement, just didn't like the man.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          I wont watch a movie with Crowe in it.

I was actually a Crowe hater before the Souths involvement, just didn't like the man.
                          Me too, particularly after reading this: https://www.smh.com.au/national/i-wa...07-gdnp6a.html

It's a long article, but a great read, and reveals a lot about what type of man he is....

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                            For the last 3 years I've been enjoying 2 cruises a year with P&O, and I've quite enjoyed them. Recently I've found out that they're sponsoring the grubbitohs, so I intend after my next cruise ( which was fully paid prior to their sponsorship announcement) to write to them and tell them that I WILL NOT book with them again until such a time they're not associated with the grubbitohs, and will encourage and insist that my family members do thew same.

It may not be a big deal to P&O, but I cannot enjoy myself knowing some of my money is going towards that grub of a team.

Call me a silly old man if you like, but I will stand by my decision.
                            You're being silly.

Various companies sponsor various teams. IMO boycotting all companies that sponsor a club other than the Roosters is like my colleague's grumpy husband who won't buy anything that's made in China (because that's supporting a regime that he disapproves of). From a practical sense it means he's stuck driving vintage cars, eating a very narrow diet, never being able to eat out and constantly questioning himself when somebody advises that the wrapping for his meat/veg was probably made in China. Practicalities aside, most of the stuff that's made in China is made by private companies so buying that kinda stuff is supporting capitalism rather than sponsoring the Chinese government. But hey... his life and he's allowed to make his choices. I'm just glad I'm not married to him or one of his kids. Which brings up the final point... those who are living with you would have to go without their bi-annual cruise despite they don't give a fark. Thus... you've let Souffs fark with your life over something very minor and trivial.

Write them a letter if you really like but they're a global company with profits in the billions per year. One grumpy Aussie losing them a few grand a year (which they might not even lose because somebody else will buy the tickets instead) probably won't matter to them.

Comment

Originally posted by HEGtheROOSTER View Post

Me too, particularly after reading this: https://www.smh.com.au/national/i-wa...07-gdnp6a.html

It's a long article, but a great read, and reveals a lot about what type of man he is....
                              Brilliant article, reveals Crowe to be the ultimate narcissist.......
                              Originally posted by tigerstragic1994
                              It looked like a light hearted cheap shot, but as a 10+ year Roosters member who attends home games regularly it does make the blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by HEGtheROOSTER View Post

I re read this after you posted it today. Seems nothing has changed with the phone chucker since this article was first published
                                "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Working...
                                X