• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loser on the pitch, loser on the piss.

Not our concern anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

That is a big statement.
      Why’s that? The guy is unprofessional in his approach to football, yet his teams usually win when he plays. Imagine if he had the will and attitude of a Cronk or a Thurston.
      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

He’s just not at that level.

Comment

Yep - that’s precisely my point: he could be if he wasn’t such a div.
          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Let it go guys. No need to keep putting the boot into the bloke, especially now he is no longer the Chooks' problem.

He is what he is - which includes, I might add, being a premiership winning player for the mighty Chooks. And a player who, despite his shortcomings (on and off the field) never gives less than 100% commitment on the park, no matter who he is playing for.

Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Novice I know you stick up for the players, sometimes a little too much, but hey Mitch get's what he deserves HE makes his mistakes and he has to wear the bagging he cops as a result . Also isn't this the guy who after all East's have done for him through the thick and thin of all his crap known and unknown made a crack about our lack of numbers at the game last year...So stiff cheddar to Mitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Thats about it.

He's a good bloke, good player.

But just one of those blokes who loses it when he has a beer. One of those blokes who just simply shouldnt drink.

We all know one.
                I know one - me. It took me 20 years of denial, and far worse deeds than MP, to work out I needed to stay away from it. I was no alcoholic, I just had no off switch once I started even when utterly hammered, and with a minor prod from a mate or 2, I'd be off on a blackout drunk bender.

I'm a tee teetotaler these days. As it tuns out I'm borderline bi-polar, and it is extremely common for BP folk to have problems with the drink.

Anyway, I'm not a doctor, but it feels like Pearcy might have a similar lack of the off switch.
                Originally posted by jism
                I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

IT doesn't matter if MP was sober or not, the fact is, he just doesn't have that X factor that the greats do... whether its instinctive such as Joey or JT; or if its just through above average smarts and calmness such as Cooper.....MP doesn't have either.
                  He has the attributes and a good arsenal but is just missing something that no matter what he does (stay off the grog or not) he will never ever have.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post
                    IT doesn't matter if MP was sober or not, the fact is, he just doesn't have that X factor that the greats do... whether its instinctive such as Joey or JT; or if its just through above average smarts and calmness such as Cooper.....MP doesn't have either.
                    He has the attributes and a good arsenal but is just missing something that no matter what he does (stay off the grog or not) he will never ever have.
                    Well said.

Comment

I like Pearce & I think he will have a top year next year. Still the best defensive half back in the game.

Comment

Mitchell is a good kid.. Just miss understood by most of you doubters.. He will be back to win another premiership.. Blake Ferguson will be coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                          I like Pearce & I think he will have a top year next year. Still the best defensive half back in the game.
                          Your a wanker bro.. that's all can say..

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                            When has the best defensive half back won the comp?

Oh yeah last year. Cooper Cronk is the best defensive half back by miles and even with a busted shoulder shores up a defense like only Pearce would dream about.
                            Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                            South Sydney Forever

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                              Let it go guys. No need to keep putting the boot into the bloke, especially now he is no longer the Chooks' problem.

He is what he is - which includes, I might add, being a premiership winning player for the mighty Chooks. And a player who, despite his shortcomings (on and off the field) never gives less than 100% commitment on the park, no matter who he is playing for.
                              Why not?

He plays for the Knights now.

Oh that's right if it were not for your favourite player Sonny Bill Williams he would not have been a premiership player.

You are such a hypocrite with the way you laid into SBW.
                              Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post
                              South Sydney Forever

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                                Back to what bad ways exactly? If he's done something wrong then arrest him and get rid of him. Otherwise (as usual)... get lost and stop trying to make #FakeNews.
                                Fake news lol, the NRL integrity unit are now investigating the incident.

Probably not a major one as Cops are not but something has happened and now they get to hear both sides of the story.

Very ironic that Pearce said that the Knights need to get more severe on players who misbehave, I guess he is referring to the way he got treated by the NRL a few years back when he was smashed quite unfairly in the scheme of things..........

Sharks and Moga not to mention the Napa one which is years ago and is not very newsworthy, seems to be every second day something happens in the off season involving a NRL or lower grade NRL club player......

Meanwhile, Channel Seven is reporting that club captain Mitchell Pearce is under investigation by the NRL Integrity Unit over an altercation at the wedding of Steve 'Blocker' Roach's son last month.

At this stage police are not investigating the matter.

Earlier this week, Pearce publicly supported the Knights' call to enforce harsh financial punishments on players that cause trouble.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...r1r5pduik9k0ka
                                Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 01-12-2019, 12:19 PM.
                                Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Working...
                                X