No announcement yet.

Mitchell Pearce back to his bad habits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if there's an investigation it must be true.

Just ask SKD.

Off season needs to end ASAP, too much crap floating around atm. Journos are desperate for anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Just ask SKD.

Off season needs to end ASAP, too much crap floating around atm. Journos are desperate for anything...
      Ain’t that true. You could almost see a desperate news outlet paying someone to instigate something with a player on a night out just for the headlines.
      I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Ahhh? ......... Cronulla the team that keeps giving. ..... farken get rid of them ffs.

Comment

Just ask SKD.

If you get good lawyers you can weasel your way out of things.
          Lets see how Debelin gets out of his mess....My sources say the girl tricked and raped was a high ranking wollongong cops daughter and his gunning for him .If its true he is farked big time.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

If you get good lawyers you can weasel your way out of things.
            Lets see how Debelin gets out of his mess....My sources say the girl tricked and raped was a high ranking wollongong cops daughter and his gunning for him .If its true he is farked big time.
            The type of lawyers who can get you out of anything ask for weekly wages that NRL players would dream of earning in a year.

They represent billion dollar businesses & governments, not NRL players.

Comment

Just ask SKD.

Amen to that...I find the way journos continually bite the hand that feeds them hugely hypocritical.

They think they can have their cake and eat it too, but oftentimes it is them, and not the players, that are killing the games image.

Who could blame someone involved in the game for distrusting journalists?

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

The type of lawyers who can get you out of anything ask for weekly wages that NRL players would dream of earning in a year.

They represent billion dollar businesses & governments, not NRL players.
                Im all for it Jr Brain Just enrolled to a double degree Bus/Law...he will enjoy the league players ..said to him easy pickings mainly most are uneducated etc etc .
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Amen to that...I find the way journos continually bite the hand that feeds them hugely hypocritical.

They think they can have their cake and eat it too, but oftentimes it is them, and not the players, that are killing the games image.

Who could blame someone involved in the game for distrusting journalists?
                  I remember the journo's that were stalking Carney whilst he was with us, turned me off reading their garbage there and then.

Comment

Working...
                  X