Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell Pearce back to his bad habits

Knights wary Pearce back to bad old habits

The NRL had a glance at the actions of Mitchell Pearce at the wedding of Steve Roach’s son Liam in the southern highlands last week. They looked into claims of a scuffle on a wedding bus. It happened.
    There was also talk that a room was damaged at the hotel Pearce was staying at. The NRL didn’t believe it was an issue it had to deal with.

Knights insiders we have talked to are unimpressed. One said the club needs Pearce to be playing 12 months a year, so that he doesn’t have too much time on his hands.
    Pearce has had his issues on the drink in recent years, including the infamous Australia Day incident.

I have been one of Pearce’s biggest supporters and I’d like to deliver a message on behalf of others who have his back: give the booze a miss. He is skating close to another drama.

But what about that recent article where he has turned his life around? It’s sad actually.

Comment

Whilst not our problem, that reads like a scuffle happened on a bus and a hotel room was damaged but Pearce wasn't the one to have caused/been involved in either, reads like a "guilty by association" hit piece - great "journalism."

Comment

Peter peters mentioned this morning Pearce has gone back to his bad ways.
        zThanks Robbo..good decision pissing him off
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Back to what bad ways exactly? If he's done something wrong then arrest him and get rid of him. Otherwise (as usual)... get lost and stop trying to make #FakeNews.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
            Back to what bad ways exactly? If he's done something wrong then arrest him and get rid of him. Otherwise (as usual)... get lost and stop trying to make #FakeNews.
            Exactly. Even the Australia day 'incident' was a non event and it was a ****ing diagrace how it was handled and his punishment. Sam Burgess sent dick pics that wernt asked for, which is illegal and the filthy dog didnt miss a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Exactly. Even the Australia day 'incident' was a non event and it was a ****ing diagrace how it was handled and his punishment. Sam Burgess sent dick pics that wernt asked for, which is illegal and the filthy dog didnt miss a game.
              Wait till he goes on another trip away from Sydney...Now that they have a Telco sponsoring them, I'm sure he will have plenty of free data downloads for more Facetime chats..

As for Pearce, well its disappointing because he seems like a good bloke but one drink and he loses all perspectives. We've all have had our drinking moments but most of us just get a cab and go and sleep it off at home, after we take a ride on the porcelain bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

As crimes go it was a non event but as far as club culture goes it was a huge misstep by Pearce.

It's becoming clearer day by day that going from Pearce to Cronk was a seismic upgrade for our club when you look at the trade off holistically.

I still wish Pearce well. Though I did state that I was worried for his wellbeing after we won the GF without him. That must have really hurt and so I hope he's coping and has a great season in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                  As crimes go it was a non event but as far as club culture goes it was a huge misstep by Pearce.

It's becoming clearer day by day that going from Pearce to Cronk was a seismic upgrade for our club when you look at the trade off holistically.

I still wish Pearce well. Though I did state that I was worried for his wellbeing after we won the GF without him. That must have really hurt and so I hope he's coping and has a great season in 2019.
                  All you have to do is look at how sponsors react to players, Cronk is a sponsors poster boy, Fifita and Dugan lost the sharks a 2.1million dollar sponsor, it’s a shame the players don’t have to make up the difference when they cost a club so much money.

If Pearce is already under pressure off the field for the knights, it won’t take much to build up on the field if results don’t go their way.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                    I beg to differ...friends owns a bar lets say...Old roosters up that way, hammer it up and get up to mischief
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

The dickhead just can’t handle his drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                        The dickhead just can’t handle his drink.
                        Too right mate and he knows it as well but doesnt have the brains to give it away permanently.

Best things we ever did was let him leave.
                        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by roosters75 View Post
                          Knights wary Pearce back to bad old habits

The NRL had a glance at the actions of Mitchell Pearce at the wedding of Steve Roach’s son Liam in the southern highlands last week. They looked into claims of a scuffle on a wedding bus. It happened.
                          There was also talk that a room was damaged at the hotel Pearce was staying at. The NRL didn’t believe it was an issue it had to deal with.

Knights insiders we have talked to are unimpressed. One said the club needs Pearce to be playing 12 months a year, so that he doesn’t have too much time on his hands.
                          Pearce has had his issues on the drink in recent years, including the infamous Australia Day incident.

I have been one of Pearce’s biggest supporters and I’d like to deliver a message on behalf of others who have his back: give the booze a miss. He is skating close to another drama.
                          Were there any girls in yellow dresses or little white poodles at the wedding?

Comment

I wonder if he was still at our club whether the nrl (and media) would come down much harder on him for his latest off field antics

Comment

hard to know what to make of this, i love pearce, but he is a veteran now, mesnt to be a leader , but he displays none of those qualities. maybe he is content to be a talented player onfield, but no example off it. either way, as long as it is not roosters players , im happy, may the 15 other teams destroy their seasons in off field scandal.

Comment

Working...
                              X