No announcement yet.

Big head leaves Brisbane effectively immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine what souffs and wussell would be thinking about their coach in waiting.

the fat controller will be out purchasing phones for wussell
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Are you not entertained!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
        Who knows.
        Seibold said farewell to his players today though so he won't be at Souths... you'd think Bennett is just waiting for that pay out.
        Some coaches jump off the bus................................skelator is jumping under one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
          I think he just farked up sieyasouffsbold career ...he is finished wont recover from this ,,,,Youve got to love it
          Bennett would love to fark siebold and broncos over. He is all about money and getting pay back for his "sacking ".
          Thank fark we didn't get him.

Comment

I thought TPJ was an internet provider.

Comment

Wussell will coach $ouffs next year and will be the first coach to be sent from the stadium
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

This is glory glorious.

That idiot Siebold calls a team meeting to say goodbye and then stays.

And Bennett in his presser says that Siebold is pushing to come a year earlier.

Pride of the League.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Bennett would love to fark siebold and broncos over. He is all about money and getting pay back for his "sacking ".
                  Thank fark we didn't get him.
                  It’s funny to see his media pet Crawley sticking up for him and Kent in the same paper hammering him.

His reputation is in tatters and it’s great.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

It’s funny to see his media pet Crawley sticking up for him and Kent in the same paper hammering him.

His reputation is in tatters and it’s great.
                    it really has been a delight to watch this drag on hasn't it. I have really enjoyed watching Seibold cop a nice spit roasted butt ****ing.Watching him totally crack in front of the tv cameras the other day was pure bliss.

Comment

Its Karma that Seibold is being made to look stupid after he knifed Maguire in the back, smug little prick thinks he is a super coach already.
                      I will add that depsite coaching Souffs I actually like Maguire as a person having met him a few times
                      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

weirdness for players in both clubs

that"s stuffed up their pre season delux

"Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

All of our main competitors are committing suicide like lemmings jumping off a cliff before the season has even begun.

This is the best chance a club will have at b2b since, well since, the Roosters of 2002-2003 I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                            All of our main competitors are committing suicide like lemmings jumping off a cliff before the season has even begun.

This is the best chance a club will have at b2b since, well since, the Roosters of 2002-2003 I reckon.
                            I'm wearing a 2003 Back to back T shirt right now lol
                            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

unfortunatley might be down to us and penrith again...maybe sharks, seibold deserves all he is getting he at least owed souths another contract, and well bennett is bennett ...make a contract with the devil ....

Comment

Looool @ Souffs and Seibold. Bennett will tear Souffs apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X