Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big head leaves Brisbane effectively immediately

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Big head leaves Brisbane effectively immediately

    Not that I could give two shits.

    But the interesting story line now surely is what does that mean for TPJ.

    He announced on Twitter he would be staying at Brisbane for 2019 but nothing official has been done yet, he's stated multiple times he was only there for Bennett.

    Newcastle seemed to be the favourites as they had the most cash and have a previous history with him but that's all gone to Klemmer now.

    I wonder if Nick could resist the temptation to pick up a potential future superstar.

  • #2
    LOL @ souffs.

    But, we dont need this TPJ character.
    We are laughing for backrow depth, and at his price tag he is over-rated. So I hope Nick can resist. I'd be disappointed if we even expressed interest in him.
    Surely if he goes anywhere it will be with skelator at the vermin.

    Comment


    • #3
      Then again............. I just heard that the fossil is staying with bronco pty ltd for another year?????????????

      Comment


      • #4
        What is this about? Bennett said he was staying at the Bronco's in his press conference in the last hour.
        ...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
          What is this about? Bennett said he was staying at the Bronco's in his press conference in the last hour.
          Yep.
          Gives him more time to get TPJ and whoever else to follow him to hypocrit city.
          Great move by bronco pty ltd.

          Comment


          • #6
            Maybe thatís why they got rid of Napa?
            TPJ already lined up?

            Comment


            • #7
              The old coot says he's staying at Broncs P/L for 2019, which means the Broncs haven't paid him enough to leave and the Master and Commander won't come to the party either.

              He is a crafty old coot - he knows that this mucks Siebold up big time and ensures he is in for a bloody painful year. Meanwhile the old coot will resume normal transmission in Broncoland. It's not as if the playing group are off him like the Vermin are Siebold.

              The Vermin will fall into a hole and then the old Coot will become the saviour in 2020. Just as he always planned it.
              Roll on Season 2017 ...

              Comment


              • #8
                'There was some aggravation about Anthony wanting to be here a year early ...'

                So Bennett's staying and he's not going to be pushed around by anybody. There's a rumour that Seibold was going to hold a Press Conference in Brisbane this afternoon.

                Anythony Seibold, the Peter Dutton of rugby league?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Goos I hope so ....Im gonna enjoy souffs coming 3rd last .
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is nearly as good as us winning the comp.

                    Souffs, the joke of the league.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      So he's staying now?

                      I cant keep up!


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by eddie View Post
                        LOL @ souffs.

                        But, we dont need this TPJ character.
                        We are laughing for backrow depth, and at his price tag he is over-rated. So I hope Nick can resist. I'd be disappointed if we even expressed interest in him.
                        Surely if he goes anywhere it will be with skelator at the vermin.
                        TPJ is lucky to not be in prison for assault.

                        Unfortunately rugby league requires a lot of big bodies and a lot of big bodies aren't particularly intelligent (even after you whip them into shape, pay them decent money and teach them how to keep up with other NRL players). Unfortunately QLD has a policy of win at all costs, even if it means that women get assaulted in the process because like... there ain't much else going on in our state thanks to the mining collapse.

                        IMO we can resist. We have Napa's FULL salary plus Angus Crichton (who is 10x the human being that Wankmyfatcock Junior is worth). Robbo's job is to maintain morale while whipping Collins, Butcher, Sitili and Sillyfarmer into shape so that can kick some @rse (not females off the field like farking Cowardwifebeater Junior). This equation does not involve signing Cowardsuckmydickyouwiflamearsewifebeater Junior!!!

                        Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                        The old coot says he's staying at Broncs P/L for 2019, which means the Broncs haven't paid him enough to leave and the Master and Commander won't come to the party either.

                        He is a crafty old coot - he knows that this mucks Siebold up big time and ensures he is in for a bloody painful year. Meanwhile the old coot will resume normal transmission in Broncoland. It's not as if the playing group are off him like the Vermin are Siebold.

                        The Vermin will fall into a hole and then the old Coot will become the saviour in 2020. Just as he always planned it.
                        Solution for Souffs if they have any brains...
                        1. Sign Siebold for 3 more years.
                        2. Renege on Wayne (get a lawyer - damages for breach of contract = $0 because he's been a fukkwit and has had more than a year to find another job so all the alleged damages have been mitigated).
                        3. Wayne can retire in 2019 and Drongos can suck a dick.
                        Last edited by ism22; 11-30-2018, 07:38 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                          So he's staying now?

                          I cant keep up!

                          Who knows.

                          Seibold said farewell to his players today though so he won't be at Souths... you'd think Bennett is just waiting for that pay out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            OMG. Itís too good to be true. What a joke. Seibold tells the Souths players at lunchtime he off to the Broncos then Bennett calls a presser and says heís staying put. Seibold now the biggest joke in Rugby League. Souths players in an absolute mess.
                            No surprise Bennett shafting Souths like this. Brings back bad memories of when he did it to us. Wouldnít want to be a Souths supporter today. Feels so good to be an Easts supporter today though.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I think he just farked up sieyasouffsbold career ...he is finished wont recover from this ,,,,Youve got to love it
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X