The Future Best Centre Pairing in the NRL if not NOW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Future Best Centre Pairing in the NRL if not NOW

If any one watched the last moments of tonights Test Match they will (if they are Chooks Fans) seen a a brilliant moment. Joey and Latrell came together and embraced, two young centres who have both overcome adversity or challenges in their respective games. Two young premiership centres, two young international debuant centres who had pass marks in their first tests respectively. WOW, what a moment for the future of the Roosters, so young and so Good, particularly Joey tonight. He has become enormous (another Cronk benefit). We must keep these two.

absolutly!

Comment

Now. Daylight second.

The improvement in Manu is staggering.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        Now. Daylight second.

What he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
          Now. Daylight second.

Staggering equals Cronk as his side half

Comment

They are centres no.1 & 2 with daylight 3rd.

My gut feeling is Latrell stays a Rooster long term but Joey follows RTS on the bro buy back policy. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

My gut feeling is Latrell stays a Rooster long term but Joey follows RTS on the bro buy back policy. I hope I'm wrong.
              RTS went to Warriors and went backwards in 2016 & 2017. 2018 was on par with his time at the Roosters but he wasn't the best player in the NRL for 2018....the Dally M awards need a overhaul. If RTS stayed and played under Robinson instead of McFadden and Kearney i believe he could have evolved and improved into a all time champion.I don't think Manu would ever make the same move but i would have said the same about RTS

Comment

now might be a good time to offer a crazy amount to the warriers halfback, will totally d3estabalize their team and be sublime payback for rts! hes also a pretty handy halfback, man of the match! for 2020 of course?

Comment

Already the best centre pairing in the game by far. The highlight for me was this contest last night. Manu's try was great.

Will be hoping that both of them lift their game next season. They will have to now that the Roosters will become the team every other club will be hunting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Maybe,

Although RTS came from the Auckland competition

Manu came direct from Tokoroa a tiny farming town to Roosters so the attachment or lure to bro town is different
                    "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

for mine both Manu & Latrell

heads & shoulders above the rest

weirdly future tests results could rest solely in the hands of these 2 fine players

my caveat is : had Keary played the full game yesterday - Roo's by 20 easy & I'm a Kiwi
                      "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I thought Latrell got the better of Joey in the first 20 minutes but Manu was the better of the 2 after that.
                        The try Manu set up popping a magical offload in traffic to send Jordan Rapana over reminded me of SBW in his prime in 2013.
                        The Roosters side this year is a better side than both NZ & Australia.
                        "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                        So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                        ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                        I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Iíve said it before, we really have to extend (and upgrade again) both Latrell and Joey before the vultures start circulating. Lock them in past 2020. Otherwise, come next November we will be in a bidding war to keep them. When Cronk finishes up next year maybe move Keary to 7 and either of the Lam/Lamb to 6. That way we arenít spending more money to get another half and can spend the money on our centres.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                            Iíve said it before, we really have to extend (and upgrade again) both Latrell and Joey before the vultures start circulating. Lock them in past 2020. Otherwise, come next November we will be in a bidding war to keep them. When Cronk finishes up next year maybe move Keary to 7 and either of the Lam/Lamb to 6. That way we arenít spending more money to get another half and can spend the money on our centres.
                            No other club can match the fore sight & negotiating nous of the 'Sombreros'
                            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

id love to see shaun johnson at our club ....he would thrive

Comment

Working...
                              X