No announcement yet.

2018 Premiers Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad shoutout to Mitchell Aubusson too, a mountain of a game doing cronks defence but an awesome game from an awesome clubman I hope he plays for another 2 years
    Last edited by stringaz; 10-01-2018, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
      Mad shoutout to Mitchell Aubusson too, a mountain of a game doing drinks defence but an awesome game from an awesome clubman I hope he plays for another 2 years
      Legendary performance in the 7

Comment

Perspective.

https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...61998651342849

Comment

I think there are a few on here that might like to take back their zealous criticism of Jake Friend , what a champion performance yeehaa

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
            not going to lie had my doubts throughout the season that we could reach a performance like tonight, couldn't be more happy that Robbo and the boys got it right when it mattered most.

and thanks to Rusty Crowe for telling Keary he was stealing his money, without Rusty's stupidity tonight wouldn't of been possible.
            I never dreamed of this result but when I learned Cronk was playing I decided to watch the game as I rated us a chance. But what followed simply amazed me. 18-0 and thr only storm try a mistake from us. I’m over the moon now. ROOSTERS PREMIERS 2018. And we beat a storm full strength. No forward passes just a comprehensive win that can’t be disputed. Refs were fair too.
            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Crab View Post
              I think there are a few on here that might like to take back their zealous criticism of Jake Friend , what a champion performance yeehaa
              That doesn’t matter now. We’ve won and no need for bringing back what anyone has said cause at the end of the day we all want them to win every game.

Comment

definitely. that 50 run to get Munster sin binned was the difference

Comment

Is everyone going back to east leagues ??

Comment

I'll put my hand up for bagging Jake he was superb tonight as were the rest of the boys, we didn't have one bad player I'm absolutely floating at the moment. It's so great to be a rooster.

Comment

Friendy was on fire tonight

loved his performance at the back end of the game

Comment

6 tries to 1 in our last two games of the season, give us next years trophy too.

Comment

How awesome is that!
                          What a win!

Comment

That tackle on Josh Addo-Carr goes down in history.

He makes that kind of effort a dozen times every week, they get written in folklore whe you do it in a GF though.

Giddy up!!!

So happy for Maubs and Friendy. Two club legends who added another chapter.

Comment

The sweetest part about this premiership was just how unbelievably well coached we were in the finals series. Robbo has grown as a tactician massively. He completely bamboozled the storm tonight by having Cronk switch his place in the defensive line throughout the game, removing the storm's ability to target him. It was magical.

3 tries conceded in the entire finals series. 1 try in the Prelim and GF combined - off a damned intercept to boot. The most dominant display in the finals that I have ever seen by any side. The fact that we ended the season of Souths on the way as well.... the cherry on top.

We have such a young squad too, and will actually improve next year with Crichton joining. Best chance anyone has had for back to back since us in 2014, and I'll back us to do it right now!

Oh, and seeing that grub Slater booed with every touch during his final game, ending with being booed during his post match interview and even when Smith mentioned him in his speech..... delicious

Comment

im so bloody proud, one of the best grand final"s modern era very dominate.

Comment

Working...
                                X