• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
    My god we owned Billy.

one try off an intercept.

We destroyed them
    After so many hits he copped in that first half his face showed like he wished he didn’t play this game. Plus the crowd booing him I actually thought he didn’t like it because he just couldn’t get through the wall.

Comment

I’ve followed Easts for near 50 years and this team performance tonite tops ‘legendary ‘74 and 75 teams. I am glad I was there.

Comment

For all those that said the NRL want it for Slater & that the NRL had a vendetta against the Roosters or that the refs were out to get the Roosters, you were wrong like I told youse.
        No one is against the Roosters, its a hard thing to win the comp but in the end the Roosters were the best team all year & deserve the victory.
        What a club & I think they will be the next club to go back to back.
        Im so proud of the Roosters. In my 51 years of following the ROOSTERS that was the clubs greatest win ever.
        If you witnessed that win tonight you are blessed.

Comment

That jerk deserved the boos.

A great player but maybe the biggest grub to have strapped a boot

Comment

Lots of Easts fans at the game. I sat next to a Easts couple who flew down from Ipswich.

Comment

Beating a team so full of grubs made it all the sweeter.

On cloud 9 tonight and already excited for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

I never dreamed of this result but when I learned Cronk was playing I decided to watch the game as I rated us a chance. But what followed simply amazed me. 18-0 and thr only storm try a mistake from us. I’m over the moon now. ROOSTERS PREMIERS 2018. And we beat a storm full strength. No forward passes just a comprehensive win that can’t be disputed. Refs were fair too.
                What a back peddler you are.
                I personally think you should self ban yourself from this site.

Comment

I'm still on cloud 9 from that first half performance! Just awe inspiring. The best footy I've seen in a GF. And the defensive efforts in the 2nd half were incredible too.

This will take a couple of days to sink in.

I always felt we'd beat the Storm and I'm AMAZED we flew under the radar right through the finals series.

What a great time to be a Roosters fan. They've given us immense memories forever and I'm so grateful.

Comment

The greatest win I have ever witnessed.
                    ​​​​​​
                    Our 2018 team will go down as one of the greatest Roosters teams ever.

We are truly blessed to support this great club. ......
                    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

The pain from losing 3 prelims in a row just made tonights awesome performance so much more rewarding . I love you Easts !

Comment

great considering we got souffs back after identically beating them in the prelim and then winning the GF, just like they did in 2014. Also, i hope the $1 000 000 we have doesnt go to waste on Cameron Grubster
                        EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

My favourite parts: having a beer with my Grandad, Latrell owning Chambers, Munster giving his team no chance, Manu's defense, Keary playing out of his skin, Manu's try saver on Munster, the look on Billy's face, Smith having to chase Friend on the final play, Cronk showing Smith and Slater he's the man, Boyd and Friend holding up the trophy

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

What a back peddler you are.
                            I personally think you should self ban yourself from this site.
                            I honestly never thought we would get up. It was an amazing performance!
                            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Sharks - DENIED
                              Souffs - DENIED
                              Storm - DENIED
                              Sutton -DENIED

All pundits, haters and judiciary throughout this Finals Series. Nice try. We Are Premiers!

Flawless tonight fellas. A masterclass the whole squad. One for the ages.

Comment

masterclass...what else to say

Comment

Working...
                                X