Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prelim line up against Souths (Predicted)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post

I doubt there is another centre at the club that can handle a prelim atmosphere. Whats your prediction?
    I think he should go with Aubo. Matto has shown on this stage he isn't a centre. I will be very surprised if Robbo does something other than Aubo in for Latrell, Matto to start 2nd row and Nat Butcher coming into the side.
    #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Butcher back to skin the Rabbits. Big game for him
      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
        Butcher back to skin the Rabbits. Big game for him
        Butcher offers nothing.

Comment

Whoever is at left centre along with cords has to aim at Reynolds right shoulder. Saints only did it once all night and he slunk out of the tackle and hid on the wing . His kicking game is a big factor so we would be mad not to take advantage of his crook shoulder.

Comment

could we maybe pair fergo with aubbo and swap them for attack and defence as required ? or is it to complicated a tactic for such a crucual game ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Souths right side defence will be shaking in their boots at the sight of Aubs at centre. Attacking threat....Not.

That's a loss we have to take with losing Latrell. It's not like Matto or Ikuvalu will be much of an improvement. Aubo is a more experienced centre who can do the job.
              #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Titsvano and Collins will need to be immense during their time on the field to get us over the line in this one.

I'm having nightmares of the Burgi punching through the middle with ease

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Kelby who do you want at centre?
                  We rely on our defence to win not our attack. We aren’t a one man team. Plenty of tries have come from the right side too this year.
                  If you read the entire thread, you would know.
                  Defence does win on the day, but you have to score more then the opposition. Without an attacking player, the souths defence can contract or double up on key players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

If you read the entire thread, you would know.
                    Defence does win on the day, but you have to score more then the opposition. Without an attacking player, the souths defence can contract or double up on key players.
                    Sorry I missed that.
                    I’m glad your’re not the coach. Throwing a rookie into such an important defensive position in a prelim would be suicide. Defence wins games not attack. There’s enough points in us to win without LM.

Comment

Working...
                    X