Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prelim line up against Souths (Predicted)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prelim line up against Souths (Predicted)

    Predicted line up as follows:

    1 James Tedesco
    2 Daniel Tupou
    3 Mitchell Aubusson
    4 Joseph Manu
    5 Blake Ferguson
    6 Luke Keary
    7 Cooper Cronk
    8 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
    9 Jake Friend (c)
    10 Siosiua Taukeiaho
    11 Boyd Cordner (c)
    12 Isaac Liu
    13 Victor Radley

    Interchange:

    14 Lindsay Collins
    15 Zane Tetevano
    16 Nat Butcher
    17 Ryan Matterson




    If the Chooks can neutralise Cook and nullify Souths forwards, I think we should be able to hold them off and get away with the win !

    Lindsay Collins needs to be UNLEASHED and allowed to wreak havoc just like Dylan Napa did Round #6 in 2016 when he took it to Sam Burgess and the entire Souths pack. JWH needs to lead the pack with Radley as his deputy sniper but these two can't get too carried away/get reported or else we risk both or one of them being suspend for the GF match so "Collins" needs to run out like a hit-man and fire up !

  • #2
    No wingers on the bench... good sign!

    Comment


    • #3
      I reckon;

      1 James Tedesco
      2 Daniel Tupou
      3 Ryan Matterson
      4 Joseph Manu
      5 Blake Ferguson
      6 Luke Keary
      7 Cooper Cronk
      8 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
      9 Jake Friend (c)
      10 Siosiua Taukeiaho
      11 Boyd Cordner (c)
      12 Mitchell Aubusson
      13 Victor Radley

      Interchange:

      14 Lindsay Collins
      15 Zane Tetevano
      16 Nat Butcher
      17 Isaac Liu

      I agree Butcher is the most likely to come in on the bench for LM, I'd prefer more size though.
      Originally posted by ism22;n764344
      I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

      Comment


      • #4
        I like the idea of having Aubbo defending on our right edge, as Souths focus a lot of their attack down that side with Inglis & Sutton.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
          I reckon;

          1 James Tedesco
          2 Daniel Tupou
          3 Ryan Matterson
          4 Joseph Manu
          5 Blake Ferguson
          6 Luke Keary
          7 Cooper Cronk
          8 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
          9 Jake Friend (c)
          10 Siosiua Taukeiaho
          11 Boyd Cordner (c)
          12 Mitchell Aubusson
          13 Victor Radley

          Interchange:

          14 Lindsay Collins
          15 Zane Tetevano
          16 Nat Butcher
          17 Isaac Liu

          I agree Butcher is the most likely to come in on the bench for LM, I'd prefer more size though.
          Matto in the centres... have we learned anything from last year?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 2013PREMIERS View Post

            Matto in the centres... have we learned anything from last year?
            I doubt there is another centre at the club that can handle a prelim atmosphere. Whats your prediction?
            Originally posted by ism22;n764344
            I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

            Comment


            • #7
              I know Robbo's too risk averse to do it, but I'd play Ikuvalu in the centres. He'd do us proud.


              I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

              Comment


              • #8
                GF here we come

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'd go for this:

                  1 James Tedesco
                  2 Daniel Tupou
                  3 Matthew Ikuvalu
                  4 Joseph Manu
                  5 Blake Ferguson
                  6 Luke Keary
                  7 Cooper Cronk
                  8 Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
                  9 Jake Friend (c)
                  10 Siosiua Taukeiaho
                  11 Boyd Cordner (c)
                  12 Mitchell Aubusson
                  13 Isaac Liu

                  Interchange:

                  14 Lindsay Collins
                  15 Zane Tetevano
                  16 Ryan Matterson
                  17 Victor Radley


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    a good sensible finals winning plan from robbo this season!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Not sure about Ikuvalu marking up against Gagai. Would rather Aubbo there. Safer option.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                        I know Robbo's too risk averse to do it, but I'd play Ikuvalu in the centres. He'd do us proud.
                        I agree.
                        "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                        So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                        ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                        I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                          Not sure about Ikuvalu marking up against Gagai. Would rather Aubbo there. Safer option.
                          Souths right side defence will be shaking in their boots at the sight of Aubs at centre. Attacking threat....Not.



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kelby View Post

                            Souths right side defence will be shaking in their boots at the sight of Aubs at centre. Attacking threat....Not.


                            Kelby who do you want at centre?
                            We rely on our defence to win not our attack. We arenít a one man team. Plenty of tries have come from the right side too this year.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'd go for Aubo. If we do go for Ikuvalu it's because he's shown he's up for the job at training. Prelim's a big game, but it's still the same game and Ikuvalu went well v good opposition in the Storm game.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X