Inglis Crusher on Lafai.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bunnywithteeth View Post
    I agree. A grade 1 with no carryover was the right decision. I thought Mitchell's was worse but Chambers was lucky to get 3 weeks with early plea a few weeks back.

Funny thing is this time of year bring out emotions. I had a coffee with my mate Parkway today and we got quite heated about the Inglis tackle and almost came to blows.

We'll be fine eventually but it did surprise me I must say.
    Good to have you here for the week bunny.
    Last edited by milanja; 09-16-2018, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

You want Inglis to get carry over points for a chicken wing that Bromwich performed on Inglis??

chookpen gone mad.
      Finals fever I think

Comment

Funny thing is this time of year bring out emotions. I had a coffee with my mate Parkway today and we got quite heated about the Inglis tackle and almost came to blows.
        Mate.......................I find that hard to believe.
        We all know your mob gets all the breaks, you get it right?

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
          greenturd put Lattrell first over family on the last night of Jewish New Year and GMan you mention the Godfather - if Nick was there the result may have been different due to the turd being shit scared of Nick. A known fact within Easts walls.
          BP, on principle i hope Nick turns up the heat @ NRL headquarters in protest if Sammie boy & co get a slap on the wrist over this lewd incident which has brought the game's image into disrepute.

FANS LIKE YOU AND I EXPECT CONSISTENT PUNISHMENT & A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.

Comment

I agree. A grade 1 with no carryover was the right decision. I thought Mitchell's was worse but Chambers was lucky to get 3 weeks with early plea a few weeks back.

Hahaha, I was tempted to make it bunnywithnoteef lol.

Stemming from you thought Latrell got off lightly hahaha.

Yeah we will be fine, just not this week. We get along like James Graham and Bargearse..when it's on we try to smash each other.
            Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Its gonna be a top game I think & may the best team win. Who ever wins this game wins the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Its gonna be a top game I think & may the best team win. Who ever wins this game wins the comp.
                I agree with your last comment.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Being objective for a moment, I think the Chooks are slight favourites.

The week off is massive with only 1 bye this year, & Souths have had 2 draining & tight finals matches.

Speaking honestly, the refs helped Souths in the 2014 prelim but not in the GF. I hope the refs don't influence this game as much. May the best team win & I'll be respectful whatever the result.

Comment

The week off is massive with only 1 bye this year, & Souths have had 2 draining & tight finals matches.

Speaking honestly, the refs helped Souths in the 2014 prelim but not in the GF. I hope the refs don't influence this game as much. May the best team win & I'll be respectful whatever the result.
                    No more punch ons with Parky?

I have your mob as slight favourites, but only because I dont trust the game managers.

Comment

Well said.

You guys did look exhausted against the Dragons, and if Sims doesn't get injured I think you lose. But maybe that was the ugly banana skin you had to overcome.

If we had Latrell and Napa available we'd be solid favourites imo; but being without Latrell in particular is a massive equaliser.

I think with the week ooff our forwards can match yours and then I expect Teddy & Fergo to punch too many holes through your D line.

Roosters by 10.

Comment

The same confident talk about us winning was the same last year against the Cows, how did that work out. I hope and think we can win, but im just as prepared for a loss as thats what weve been serving up.for a while now at this time of year

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                          The same confident talk about us winning was the same last year against the Cows, how did that work out. I hope and think we can win, but im just as prepared for a loss as thats what weve been serving up.for a while now at this time of year
                          That was an average Roosters team led by the big game choker who set the tone with his shameful missed tackle on TMM.

This team is much better and led by Cronk.

It'll be a tough match but we have more reason to believe in this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

That's irrelevant. The conflict of interest is that he stands to commercially benefit from having Souths in the GF (i.e. the Sean Garlick logo being displayed in front of a huge TV audience). He should therefore not have been allowed to rule on whether the Roosters' best player and goal kicker gets to play in a game that decides whether Souths make that GF.
                            Its hardly irrelevant. Given the amount of years he played for us, it would reasonable to assume he still has emotional and other ties to the Chooks.

I think you are taking a highly emotional view, and if you are honest with yourself you'll find the other side of the coin.

I do agree though, he should not have taken part in the review for Latrell.
                            Originally posted by jism
                            I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Working...
                            X