Inglis Crusher on Lafai.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Can i also point out that Greenturd went out of his way to be present at the judiciary hearing. Latrell had Buckley's.
    Mr Influential must be taking a leaf out of The Godfather movies.
    greenturd put Lattrell first over family on the last night of Jewish New Year and GMan you mention the Godfather - if Nick was there the result may have been different due to the turd being shit scared of Nick. A known fact within Easts walls.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Anyone else detect the slight scent of a conflict of interest with Sean Garlick’s pie company logo displayed on the shirts of Souths’ trainers?
      Funny you say that, some might think the opposite given he played for us and was club captain for a while IIRC.
      Originally posted by jism
      I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

So a bona fide lawyer argues the defence case to three rando unqualified muppets? ?
        Nah - the 3 muppets are the MRC. The judiciary are another group. Apparently the judiciary hearing took 100min.
        I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

braith said his feet didnt leave the ground, but if you watch the slow mo replay they clearly did.
          Yup I saw it again on the footy show, as other have said - it will be a grade one and he has no carry over points. Still an interesting discussion though

Comment

Inglis charged with Grade 1 crusher,free to play this week!

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
              Inglis charged with Grade 1 crusher,free to play this week!
              Right decision, will be better when we beat them now

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Right decision, will be better when we beat them now
                I honestly thought it was similar to the Chambers crusher but obviously I thought wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                  I honestly thought it was similar to the Chambers crusher but obviously I thought wrong..
                  Because he also twisted Lafai, thought it was worse than Latrel, but not as bad as Chambers. Should of been 2 weeks

Comment

At least charged
                    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post

Funny you say that, some might think the opposite given he played for us and was club captain for a while IIRC.
                      That's irrelevant. The conflict of interest is that he stands to commercially benefit from having Souths in the GF (i.e. the Sean Garlick logo being displayed in front of a huge TV audience). He should therefore not have been allowed to rule on whether the Roosters' best player and goal kicker gets to play in a game that decides whether Souths make that GF.

Comment

Lucky for GI, he didn't get charged and have the carry over points, from last weeks chicken wing on Bromich

Comment

Manu will put him on his arse and he’ll wished he had that week off.

Comment

Fair call.

Time to move on.

Comment

I agree. A grade 1 with no carryover was the right decision. I thought Mitchell's was worse but Chambers was lucky to get 3 weeks with early plea a few weeks back.

Funny thing is this time of year bring out emotions. I had a coffee with my mate Parkway today and we got quite heated about the Inglis tackle and almost came to blows.

We'll be fine eventually but it did surprise me I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
                                Lucky for GI, he didn't get charged and have the carry over points, from last weeks chicken wing on Bromich
                                You want Inglis to get carry over points for a chicken wing that Bromwich performed on Inglis??

chookpen gone mad.

Comment

Working...
                                X