So what have we learnt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what have we learnt

I ask you all a question. What have we learnt about souffs game, and how can we beat them.

Firstly they throw everything at you for the first 20 mins.
    Part of this is the knees elbows surrender tackle to gain the quick play the ball.

Secondly is the little prick Cook. What a player. shut him down

Please add your thoughts.......................................... ............
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2017

If we play them the same as last time will beat them, main concern no latrell and the goal kicking will be crucial.

Comment

Don’t let them score tries and their goal kicking advantage will be null and void.

Comment

Lesson learnt, win your first finals game, and enjoy watching your opponents hamner themselves.

no excuses next week.

Comment

If we sit their forwards on their backs and stop Cook then we should have way too much juice for them.

With Latrell we'd lap them.

Comment

a fast disciplined game should have us over the top of them,

but defence always wins the title
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Being fresh after the week and a season with only one bye, other teams are running out of gas.....as long as its not a huge stitch up we just have to tighten the ruck we'll be fine.
              "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

If it is tight near the end, the Burgess twins are near unstoppable working it into field postion for a field goal.
                Sam Burgess has been off for two weeks, what are the odds of him being off again ?
                Reynolds short kicking game is good, but a few very poor kicks when he was near halfway, WE MUST PRESSURE HIM ALL NIGHT as Cody Walker does little to no kicking.
                Nene was a beast tonight working from dummy half, their big pack can be worked over with our outside backs off quick play the balls.
                Finally, COMPLETE COMPLETE, make them work out of their half constantly, they look poor when doing so

Comment

Gotta go through the middle with our backs. So basically our usual game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                    If it is tight near the end, the Burgess twins are near unstoppable working it into field postion for a field goal.
                    Sam Burgess has been off for two weeks, what are the odds of him being off again ?
                    Reynolds short kicking game is good, but a few very poor kicks when he was near halfway, WE MUST PRESSURE HIM ALL NIGHT as Cody Walker does little to no kicking.
                    Nene was a beast tonight working from dummy half, their big pack can be worked over with our outside backs off quick play the balls.
                    Finally, COMPLETE COMPLETE, make them work out of their half constantly, they look poor when doing so
                    I know forwards passing the ball is not uncommon, but geez he looked to avoid some contact for a period there tonight. Maybe he was cagey after having a stinker the previous week.

Can't be catting it in a prelim, i hope he's tentative next week too.

I hope Jake has his equal best running game of the year, we can't afford to give up opportunity around the ruck, enter Teddy?
                    "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

SamB looks as happy as a character on Banged up Abroad.

Comment

We will be in the GF.

Comment

longggg week coning up
                          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2017

Comment

don't think you can read anything from that vermin performance, they won't play that bad again, also they will probably feel almost bulletproof after they dodge any judiciary penalties and sanctions regarding sext message gate.

given our recent history in prelims and being without Latrell and Napa, I'm not sure how anyone can be confident about next week

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                              don't think you can read anything from that vermin performance, they won't play that bad again, also they will probably feel almost bulletproof after they dodge any judiciary penalties and sanctions regarding sext message gate.

given our recent history in prelims and being without Latrell and Napa, I'm not sure how anyone can be confident about next week
                              St George gifted them this win. They’re lucky to be in it and as far as those incidents, I can see the SBurge issue will get worse for him. Inglis might get cited but not sure of the outcome. I heard he has some carry over points. TomB will most likely cop a fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X