Taupau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stsae View Post

Would you prefer we were competing for spoons most seasons?

Or even worse like The Faiders most talent in the comp but can only get it together when the pressure is off and they can’t make the 8?

Cmon man successful clubs can’t win every season.

All this bleeting and whinging about about being successful do you know anyone who supports the shit sides like the tigpies or Faiders or Poocastle?

It will be too late to enjoy it when it’s gone.

Agree 100% mate. Have people already forgotten 2005 to 2012? Besides the one year we fluked a GF appearance it was year after year of mediocrity, constant changing of coaches, a spoon, players constantly in the media for playing up.

Start changing coaches again and we’d be likely straight back to those days.

Comment

This isn’t happening. Just Richie trying to lessen the financial pain for Manly when he leaves. Don’t forget he is Manly’s Mouthpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
        Not coming. .
        A fan from a rival club told me as much in a fast food restaurant last night.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

A fan from a rival club told me as much in a fast food restaurant last night.
          Sounds like iron clad proof to me. Good sleuthing work there bondi boy.

Comment

I would love having toopoos , tpj or a lodge next year as i still think we are a quality prop short.
            A dynamic hooker as well.
            Two positions available. Prop and a attacking dummy half.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

Agree 100% mate. Have people already forgotten 2005 to 2012? Besides the one year we fluked a GF appearance it was year after year of mediocrity, constant changing of coaches, a spoon, players constantly in the media for playing up.

Start changing coaches again and we’d be likely straight back to those days.
              It never ceases to amaze me when people want us to replace the coach and older members of the squad after a loss or a bad game.

We would return to the transit lounge days if half of these pumpkins had their demands met.

I reckon some of the forum egos actually believe that they are better qualified to coach our team than Robbo.

It was mildly amusing the first couple of thousand posts but now it makes my eyes bleed.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post

It never ceases to amaze me when people want us to replace the coach and older members of the squad after a loss or a bad game.

We would return to the transit lounge days if half of these pumpkins had their demands met.

I reckon some of the forum egos actually believe that they are better qualified to coach our team than Robbo.

It was mildly amusing the first couple of thousand posts but now it makes my eyes bleed.

Yes so true all this talk of coaches, players, ballboys, cheerleaders, physio, orange peeler...anyone else? is wrong.. It's not politically correct to be critical of a person doing their job. Lets look at every knock on, bad kick, missed tackle, bad tactic and bad bench usage as a positive to learn for the future, whenever that is...Right STSAE? Lets all hold hands and sing....

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Yes so true all this talk of coaches, players, ballboys, cheerleaders, physio, orange peeler...anyone else? is wrong.. It's not politically correct to be critical of a person doing their job. Lets look at every knock on, bad kick, missed tackle, bad tactic and bad bench usage as a positive to learn for the future, whenever that is...Right STSAE? Lets all hold hands and sing....
                  If you believe that crap mate so be it.

I will enjoy the entertainment provided.

If we win I will enjoy and move on.

If we lose I will move on.

I sure won’t bother hammering them when they get it wrong. Shit ain’t perfect. I dig the effort.

Whatever flogs your boat.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X