No announcement yet.

TPJ- The Mole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If TPJ does sign for another club it would be at the end of season, or it it would be announced after the season was over, due to Bennet who will likely drop him to reserves

Comment

If you believe the rumours.

TPJ has already agreed to re-sign with the Broncos, he's in the middle of changing management teams at the moment and there's been some complications with that.

Comment

100% he resigns with the Broncos for 5 years at 250K a year. All to play under Bennett in 2019 before he gets punted.

Comment

The broncos have got a great crop of young blokes coming through the ranks and with the backing of the thoroughbreds they won't be letting any of them go. A lot of rival supporters make the same claims about us so I suppose we can't whinge too much, besides if you put the money into developing young players I think you should be able to keep them it develops team culture and harmony .

Comment

The Bronco’s poached TPJ from the Knights. Ironically Payne Haas originated from Newcastle as well before relocating to the Gold Coast. The Broncos don’t really put much into junior development at all.

Comment

Broncos are going to have a really great pack in the coming years...

TPJ could end up the best forward in the game.

​​​We would be next to no chance as they will give him the keys to the city... .
              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Broncos have locked up another major talent after exciting second rower Jaydn Su'A signed a new two-year contract with the club.

I'm sure they have enough Geebucks left to sign TPJ

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                  Broncos have locked up another major talent after exciting second rower Jaydn Su'A signed a new two-year contract with the club.

I'm sure they have enough Geebucks left to sign TPJ
                  Geebucks LOL.

No surprises they've kept Su'A and they'll keep TPJ as well. This one city team has the deck well and truly stacked in its grubby favour.
                  The boncos are the side I despise equally to the vermin and merge.
                  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Can the Broncos retain them all?
                    McGuire, Gillett, Glenn, Lodge, Ofahengaue, Haas, Fifita, Su’a ?? Especially with the conjecture around Bennett’s future as head coach.

Pangai jr would command big bucks in light off what Haas got.

Are we clearing the decks to accommodate his signature?
                    Last edited by The Skeez; 07-25-2018, 04:51 PM. Reason: Forgot something
                    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I dont think we need to sign another high profile forward.
                      The biggest questions this team faces going into the future is how we replace Cronk, and is the 2nd coming of Jake just a flash in the pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                        The Broncos don’t really put much into junior development at all.
                        Correct.
                        Popular opinion would say otherwise, but being the only NRL club from the Rugby League nurserys of Logan, Ipswich, Brisbane, Redcliffe, the Sunshine Coast, Bundaberg, Gladstone, through to Rockhampton (North of Rockhampton is generally considered Cowboys territory), the Broncos do very very little to develop talent. There’s just no competition. They just sit back and try to sign it all up....

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                          Can the Broncos retain them all?
                          McGuire, Gillett, Glenn, Lodge, Ofahengaue, Haas, Fifita, Su’a ?? Especially with the conjecture around Bennett’s future as head coach.

Pangai jr would command big bucks in light off what Haas got.

Are we clearing the decks to accommodate his signature?
                          Good question. It's hard to see the Broncs keeping all the above forwards you mentioned. I don't know how we even keep our pack? But guys like Lodge will want more money and be able to command it. Not many would have the CEO sort out his problems for him. Haas has already put pen to paper. Su'A they want to keep along with Joe Ofahengaue. Veterans like McGuire, Gillett and now McCullough are SOO players. No wonder Thaiday retired as they're also carrying Sims, Glenn and Tagatese. Someone will have to go. I think Pangai Jnr is the pick of the bunch for ball playing. Very powerful shoulders and arms. He could thrive at the Roosters.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

Good question. It's hard to see the Broncs keeping all the above forwards you mentioned. I don't know how we even keep our pack? But guys like Lodge will want more money and be able to command it. Not many would have the CEO sort out his problems for him. Haas has already put pen to paper. Su'A they want to keep along with Joe Ofahengaue. Veterans like McGuire, Gillett and now McCullough are SOO players. No wonder Thaiday retired as they're also carrying Sims, Glenn and Tagatese. Someone will have to go. I think Pangai Jnr is the pick of the bunch for ball playing. Very powerful shoulders and arms. He could thrive at the Roosters.
                            Simms is gone to merge, Thaiday retired, you would assume Tagatese will go too

Comment

Glenn apparently to Titans and Oates posible to Cowboys mentioned on Fox

Comment

Apparently Broncos are looking at Mich Moses

Comment

Working...
                                X