TPJ- The Mole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fletch View Post
    this isn't how Robbo would pick the starting pack, but could you imagine this lineup

JWH
    Radley
    Pangai-Junior
    Cordner
    Crichton
    SST
    I would go;

SST
    Radley
    TPJ
    Cordner
    Crichton
    Liu

JWH
    Tetavano
    Butcher
    Utility

Comment

Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post
      Chances of TPJ are still slim I'm told
      The Broncos rarely lose someone they want to keep. The Thoroughbreds will take care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

The Broncos rarely lose someone they want to keep. The Thoroughbreds will take care of it.
        I think it hinges on what happens with Bennett.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
          The Mole is now saying we are making a play for TPJ. **** he loves throwing a dart regarding us chasing players
          Wonder who he is?

He must be a player agent or something who knows enough to know that (for example) a player is on the market (which is generally public knowledge) and at some stage the Roosters have advised that they are willing to consider players for that position if they are the right price/fit.

IMO it wouldn’t be uncommon for us (and every other club) to talk with players about purely theoretical circumstances in pre-preliminary negotiation stages. Surely we have a spreadsheet somewhere with like 300 names on it and a few random comments that can be sorted by order of interest. This dude is probably in the bottom 3rd somewhere, so the Mole is again using his scattergun rumour tactic to spread out the scope of his told you so stories.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Wonder who he is?

He must be a player agent or something who knows enough to know that (for example) a player is on the market (which is generally public knowledge) and at some stage the Roosters have advised that they are willing to consider players for that position if they are the right price/fit.

IMO it wouldn’t be uncommon for us (and every other club) to talk with players about purely theoretical circumstances in pre-preliminary negotiation stages. Surely we have a spreadsheet somewhere with like 300 names on it and a few random comments that can be sorted by order of interest. This dude is probably in the bottom 3rd somewhere, so the Mole is again using his scattergun rumour tactic to spread out the scope of his told you so stories.
            It's Tony Adams.

Comment

If this was true it wouldnt hurt much to lose Napa. We have young Collins or Faamausili that could take the place as a backup forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

It's Tony Adams.
                I thought everyone knew this, he doesn't even hide it

Comment

You would imagine that Napa or Matto would have to make way if the rumours are true. Not going to be much room for Matto once Crighton arrives anyway
                  Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

I'd sacrifice both... at the pyre, in return for TPJ.

8. Jwh
                    9. Friend
                    10. TPJ
                    11. Cordner
                    12. Crichton
                    13. Radley

14. SST
                    15. Liu
                    16. Tetevano/Butcher/Collins
                    17. Aubusson

That'll do, Pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                      I'd sacrifice both... at the pyre, in return for TPJ.

8. Jwh
                      9. Friend
                      10. TPJ
                      11. Cordner
                      12. Crichton
                      13. Radley

14. SST
                      15. Liu
                      16. Tetevano/Butcher/Collins
                      17. Aubusson

That'll do, Pig.
                      I'll be staggered if Aubbo is there next year. In fact, with Isaac seemingly the first choice right second row I don't think he has a place in the top 17 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I'll be staggered if Aubbo is there next year. In fact, with Isaac seemingly the first choice right second row I don't think he has a place in the top 17 anymore.
                        Sadly he is not the dangerous runner he use to be.

Comment

Counting chickens before they hatch.

Comment

For once the Moles news is accurate. Roosters are chasing it's just a matter whether he comes over or not.

Comment

Broncos apparently re-signed Payne Haas on a 4 year $3 Million dollar deal.

Thats insane cash for a guy who’s played about half a game of footy. Can’t see them keeping TPJ now.

Comment

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/18/...to-honour-dad/

Comment

Working...
                                X