This weeks line up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    This is a massive danger game. I'm shiiting myself.
    Especially after they got smashed to the Broncos last week..They’ll be up for this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
      Especially after they got smashed to the Broncos last week..They’ll be up for this one!
      You never want your opposition to have an embarrassing loss the week before they play you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

You never want your opposition to have an embarrassing loss the week before they play you.
        Agree mate,it will be a massive danger game.

Comment

think we will be up for this one - they are crap, we have to win it to stay in contention for top 4 and a lot of players playing for positions come the back end of the year and into to finals. If we cant get up for this considering how important it is in staying in touch for top four then we should give up on the season now - we have to win these games. I think we will and will win well.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

He's in form ? What gains from Origin other than a heftier pay packet ?
            Qudos of Australian captain in wait and NSW captain

more bargaining power and respect from referees

more bargaining power with player recruitment

jake as sole captain playing 80 mins, wasting bench spot and running the press conferences.........
            Last edited by The Axe; 07-10-2018, 08:32 PM.
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

What a stupid idea is to put this game at 630 pm on a Sunday. Obviously the NRL and Titans see this game to be a low attendance game so they put it at a time where even less will go. A long trip back to BNE on a train...urgh!

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                What a stupid idea is to put this game at 630 pm on a Sunday. Obviously the NRL and Titans see this game to be a low attendance game so they put it at a time where even less will go. A long trip back to BNE on a train...urgh!
                I’m very happy for the later kick off. I have work on the Gold Coast and then straight to the footy. Returning to Sydney on Monday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I’m very happy for the later kick off. I have work on the Gold Coast and then straight to the footy. Returning to Sydney on Monday morning.
                  Ok so that’s one on the atendance? I’ve gotta work early on Monday in BNE so it’s not as glamorous going by train back as flying into Sydney on Monday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                    What's the story with Victor? I thought the club accepted the suspension.
                    They said on the roosters website that they are awaiting the outcome of an enquiry regarding his suspension.

We might be trying to claim he would have been selected for NSW U20s and making him miss that game would be his suspension

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

I suspect it will be a major miracle if Cords ever backs up from an Origin game again. The club will take the conservative view and rest him for those games in the hope he can then last the season if we are in contention for the title.

In reality, given his dodgy knees and continued calf problems, it is a big ask to have him play 2 games in a week. And we all know he will not give up rep footy, so we have to accept the situation for what it is, which the Chooks club obviously have, as they signed him to a long term deal knowing all the facts.
                      It's understandable cords wants to play origin and captain a clean sweep and I think Robbo is being smart by resting our Rep players up and not running them into the ground. It's frustrating for us roosters supporters but we are just going to have to hope the rest of the boys can cover for them and get the wins. Hopefully it will pay dividends at the back end of the year it's the price you pay for having Rep quality players.
                      Mary has been pushing his players to back up and de belin and hunt are busted and flat because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                        Another bench spot for Baptiste - what a waste! Even Aubo can play hooker if need be as well as Radley. Robinson may as well throw in Ikuvalu for Collins or Tetevano while he's at it.
                        Agree..What a waste, this guy just annoys me more and more every week. Never seen a hooker get tackled so much in 10 minutes.
                        Note to self...You are a reserve grader..pass the ball to Teddy or Latrell that's it..that's all you need to do..pass the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin Johnson View Post

Agree..What a waste, this guy just annoys me more and more every week. Never seen a hooker get tackled so much in 10 minutes.
                          Note to self...You are a reserve grader..pass the ball to Teddy or Latrell that's it..that's all you need to do..pass the ball.
                          Fair dinkum you blokes are fickle. If all he did was pass the ball you'd complain he offers nothing in attack. Anyway, you can bet he is playing precisely the way he is being told.
                          Originally posted by jism
                          I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCumminsIsACheat View Post

They said on the roosters website that they are awaiting the outcome of an enquiry regarding his suspension.

We might be trying to claim he would have been selected for NSW U20s and making him miss that game would be his suspension
                            I thought if you’ve played more then 7 NRL games you’re ineligible for the big u20’s games, like finals, rep matches etc.

Comment

I think you all are wrong about Cordner, I would dod the same thing as what Robinson is doing as we have Matterson most likely to play this week

They have to give Cordner & Napa more time to get better as we have the Titans and Manly the next two weeks as we have found some of that consistent form now and when we come to play the Dragons both players will be 100% fit and ready to go for the finals.

Its not about attitude, its about being smart about winning the premiership!!!! Would rather have them fit and ready to go as we have the Dragons & Bunnies to play before the finals. The depth we have is currently doing the job quite well in my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
                                I think you all are wrong about Cordner, I would dod the same thing as what Robinson is doing as we have Matterson most likely to play this week

They have to give Cordner & Napa more time to get better as we have the Titans and Manly the next two weeks as we have found some of that consistent form now and when we come to play the Dragons both players will be 100% fit and ready to go for the finals.

Its not about attitude, its about being smart about winning the premiership!!!! Would rather have them fit and ready to go as we have the Dragons & Bunnies to play before the finals. The depth we have is currently doing the job quite well in my opinion...
                                Our next two games (Titans and Manly) are crucial. We have to win them both.

Comment

Working...
                                X