Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs his mullet back though!!!

Comment

Surely ahead of FPN in the pecking order now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
        Outstanding in the games he has played in the top grade....

He reminds me of Brad Thorn.....
        wow there's a Bronco's, Maroon, ALL BLACK Legend

be happy if he's half as good
        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

The idea was right. The execution was way off. Not sure if butcher was on at the time but think he'd be more suited to that role.
          Our forwards have been criticised for not using the ball. When a new player comes in and tries to do more than just hit the ball up, he is criticised.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
            Our forwards have been criticised for not using the ball. When a new player comes in and tries to do more than just hit the ball up, he is criticised.
            No one is criticising the intent. Collins didn't do that of his own accord. It was clearly something that had been practice as he tried to do it twice in a set. I never said we should attempt to play the ball at the line. But rather, of all our forwards to do it, I wouldn't have picked Collins as he both of his passes missed their mark and were almost dropped. Get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

No one is criticising the intent. Collins didn't do that of his own accord. It was clearly something that had been practice as he tried to do it twice in a set. I never said we should attempt to play the ball at the line. But rather, of all our forwards to do it, I wouldn't have picked Collins as he both of his passes missed their mark and were almost dropped. Get a grip.
              What do I need to get a grip of?

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Really impressed me last night. Young and hungry! Seems to be developing well, and think he could be great in the coming year or so with more experience and a bit more weight on. Could be a permanent bench prop if he keeps progressing.
                Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Appart from giving away a dumb penalty as the first thing he did when he got on the field, he was solid.
                  Last edited by Thirteen; 07-16-2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    Appart from give away a dumb penalty as the first thing he did when he got on the field, he was solid.
                    Yeah he was ropeable with himself too, bring back the mullet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenader View Post

Yeah he was ropeable with himself too, bring back the mullet!!
                      I agree. Couldn’t recognize him. Half the player he was with no mullet.
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Shillo became the pillow when he lopped his hair.
                        hope this kid keeps grows it back, there are plenty of bad hairdoos in the nrl these days, a mullet would be one of the better ones.

Comment

I always thought the Friar Tuck style would look brilliant on him.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Like Samson. Someone call Robbo...

Comment

Would we even be mad if Napa gets the flick for this kid?

He offers the same if not more then Napa.. in attack anyway..
                              He runs hard and keeps those legs pumping and I've noticed this year we ALWAYS get a roll on when he gets onto the field.
                              But in saying that he hits hard in defense too..

Napa hits like a truck in defense but does not offer much in attack. No leg drive or post contact meters, as soon as the first contact comes in he's dropped to the floor like a potato sack.

I was hoping the club would take the charge for Zane this week and let him have a week off in return that Collins or Farmer Silly get the bench spot.. but thats not happening

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post
                                I always thought the Friar Tuck style would look brilliant on him.
                                You are the style-master Top Joe. A good look. I hope he tries one.

Collins style reminds me of a former Roosters hard man Peter Cusack.

Comment

Working...
                                X