Collins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collins

i felt this big kid did really well. Strong carries and good yards. More leg speed than Nappy.
    defence was strong as well.

Agree. He went great.

Comment

Went well. Seemed like he wants to play first grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie08 View Post
        i felt this big kid did really well. Strong carries and good yards. More leg speed than Nappy.
        defence was strong as well.
        Don't think he will be relacing QLD SOO player Napa anytime soon - 3 games so far and has been at the Chooks for some time - not sure if he will get anymore so need to look internally or externally one has to say as he should be really pushing for a NRL spot by now.

Comment

I would love to see him on the bench and leave butcher and Baptise out. With a full squad I think he should be there. Leave jake and Radley to share the utility/hooker role for
          this year

Comment

Good game. Not sure what the go was using him as a playmaker a the line. Didn't look comfortable in the role.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Don't think he will be relacing QLD SOO player Napa anytime soon - 3 games so far and has been at the Chooks for some time - not sure if he will get anymore so need to look internally or externally one has to say as he should be really pushing for a NRL spot by now.
              I wasn’t suggesting he replace Nappy. Just comparing him. Although with more game time I think he has the goods. I believe he offers more than Tetevano although different roles. I think it’s worth persisting with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie08 View Post
                I would love to see him on the bench and leave butcher and Baptise out. With a full squad I think he should be there. Leave jake and Radley to share the utility/hooker role for
                this year
                Butcher is a better player and Baptiste is the second dummy half if Radley isn't on the bench for this.

Comment

Collins was impressive with his hit ups today,a definite keeper..

Comment

Plays up and down with plenty of aggression. I'd like to see some more of him this year, hopefully he gets a few more chances.

Comment

Thought he went very well.

Also I think Butcher needs to add 5-10kg to his frame, I can see a first grader in him he just gets tackled a bit too easily.

Comment

wanted another 10 minutes from him, seem robbo doesnt like to over use the younger/less experienced players

Comment

I thought Collins performance was tenfold on what we saw from him last time, looks like he had filled out even more. Hoping to see more from the big fella this season and beyond.

Comment

He did the same last Origin period amd was never sighted again until now, like others i think he goes good also

Comment

Hit the line hard and defence solid. Impressed me today.

He needs to put on some size but Butcher will be a very good player. Hasn’t been able to show it too much yet but has a great offload which is what we need.

Comment

Working...
                              X