The buck stops with Robinson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
    i just cant understand how we keep, year after year making dumb errors. Like why cant we fix it? We play the most structured footy? i just cant seem to wrap my head around it. its the most dumbest basic errors too
    Don't do that or you will be sent to the bin......
    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Don't do that or you will be sent to the bin......
      very good sir.

Comment

The wank over Ivan Cleary is hilarious considering he has achieved nothing to date but Nathan is the real deal and I hope we throw the cheque book and a new car at him.

I can't blame the coach tonight the attacking intent in the last two weeks has been evident and so many stupid errors and errant passes are way out of a coaches control and at some point the players need to take the blame for their performance too.

Comment

This competition goes for 26 rounds not 11 and it’s all about the timing. Robbo knows the team has heaps more growth and won’t be too fussed about dropping a few games along the way. I don’t mind the errors as long as the team is using the ball which is the case. The Roosters will continue to improve and will be ready to go by season end.

Comment

The problem wasn’t the coaching. The attacking structures worked well and created plenty of opportunities. Just poor execution was the problem.

Things are headed in the right direction but more consistency needed or they’re only going to end up fringe top 8.

And no thanks to Ivan Cleary as coach. Seems like a real nice guy but has lost more games than he has won over quite a lengthy career.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
              He's skating on thin ice. The only thing that will save him is a premiership win, either this year or next year. That Cleary double deal is looking better by the week. If he doesn't drop Friend and promote Radley it will come back to bite him, the team should've been really up for this, we must be very poorly prepared. Nowhere near good enough.
              Why replace a hooker with a backrower?

Comment

Originally posted by 200 IQ View Post
                The wank over Ivan Cleary is hilarious considering he has achieved nothing to date but Nathan is the real deal and I hope we throw the cheque book and a new car at him.

I can't blame the coach tonight the attacking intent in the last two weeks has been evident and so many stupid errors and errant passes are way out of a coaches control and at some point the players need to take the blame for their performance too.
                New car LOL
                For the dollars he will be on, he can buy his own car.

Comment

IMO the roosters looked like a team who are playing for there coach and care about the result. Great signs, its still execution letting us down but it will click. Tedesco was more involved last might i thought too....

Comment

Originally posted by TDK View Post
                    This competition goes for 26 rounds not 11 and it’s all about the timing. Robbo knows the team has heaps more growth and won’t be too fussed about dropping a few games along the way. I don’t mind the errors as long as the team is using the ball which is the case. The Roosters will continue to improve and will be ready to go by season end.
                    Couldnt agree more

Comment

The buck stops with the referees.
                      And until the Club actually does something about the refereeing of our games, nothing will change.

Comment

I agree ray

Comment

Dropping a few games? We've "dropped" almost half our games this year.

Comment

We better get a move on if we wanna make the top 4 which is paramount.

And just on timing; our timing has been dogshit in our last 3 finals campaigns where we've lost 5 games and won 3.

Comment

Roosters will continue to improve and will be ready to go by season end.
                              Ready to go to Bali for the end of season trip at this rate

Comment

If the players don't aim up at Gosford and beat the Titans, their season is finished...and, we'll need to replace many of them with others.

Comment

Working...
                                X