The buck stops with Robinson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The buck stops with Robinson.

He's skating on thin ice. The only thing that will save him is a premiership win, either this year or next year. That Cleary double deal is looking better by the week. If he doesn't drop Friend and promote Radley it will come back to bite him, the team should've been really up for this, we must be very poorly prepared. Nowhere near good enough.

i just cant understand how we keep, year after year making dumb errors. Like why cant we fix it? We play the most structured footy? i just cant seem to wrap my head around it. its the most dumbest basic errors too

Comment

was also wondering if robbo knows what the word 'offload' means. might seem to think it has no place in rugby league

Comment

I listen to Robinson speak and he really sounds like he knows what he's doing but does he? He sh1ts me so much. He gives me no confidence and I reckon he talks through his arse.

Comment

How is it his fault?? We looked pretty good tonight barring those drop balls. A couple of shitty calls and our own errors cost us, he’s not the one out there dropping the ball

Comment

Robbo for ALP leadership cause he talks nonsense...

Comment

I wish we could find out what he says to the boys during the video sessions about the same dumb errors every week?

Comment

what if we get the cleary package and then robbo acts as general manager of the club similar to phil gould at penrith but not as much of an overlord

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                  I listen to Robinson speak and he really sounds like he knows what he's doing but does he? He sh1ts me so much. He gives me no confidence and I reckon he talks through his arse.
                  I agree Ray,though he acts like he knows what’s going on he actually has no idea..
                  It’s evident in the results after his so called confident pre game interviews

Comment

That loss is well and truly on the players The players got what they deserved tonight in losing like they did If tonight cant see us respect the ball more when a side drops it or we get a penalty nothing will
                    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
                      How is it his fault?? We looked pretty good tonight barring those drop balls. A couple of shitty calls and our own errors cost us, he’s not the one out there dropping the ball
                      He's the effing coach, of course he's responsible. I knew they were going to lose in the 1st half.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

He's the effing coach, of course he's responsible. I knew they were going to lose in the 1st half.
                        What can you see for next week in your crystal ball?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                          That loss is well and truly on the players The players got what they deserved tonight in losing like they did If tonight cant see us respect the ball more when a side drops it or we get a penalty nothing will
                          Yep I have had my say on Robbo for extended period of time but that performance rests solely at the at the players feet. They weren’t up for it 1 bit and you could see it from the first set. Most obvious thing to me, from my shit rooster member ticket seating, was that lack of pushing up around the tuck which is how Manly tore broncos apart last week which is all on player effort for me. And the errors.. well what do you say that hasn’t been said. A team that plays ‘so little football’ yet makes so much errors.

and the refs were f*cked!!!!

Comment

It's called body language. When you support this club for as long as I have, it's easy to read them.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
                              we lost to a understrength bronx team missing glenn, haas, bird and opacic went off early. We should of fkn won if we wanted to be the real deal. Fark me even anthony griffin is outcoaching robbo at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X