Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you honestly believe that the Chooks can make the 8 and why ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post

First bye round is round 13
    Yeah but we play that round.
    You only get 2 ‘free’ points this season
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

good reading the old stuff
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
        good reading the old stuff
        Yeah, at the time I forgot to post a reply to this. I was going to say that we would come flying home, win the Minor Premiership, smash three recent Premiers in the semis and thrash the current Premiers in the Grand Final.

Oh... and that we'd make the 8.

Comment

Anyone know the whereabouts of the author?
          Where are you King? Come out and face the music.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
            I'm guessing the real person behind this self made king has had enough living the two lives, much like Boogie when he left all of a sudden with some dodgy excuse. The king isn't real, he's just a naughty boy!

Comment

i expect another slow start , everyone will panic , well right the ship and finish comfortably in the 4 ...then it becomes a lottery with injuries, form , home advantage

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                i expect another slow start , everyone will panic , well right the ship and finish comfortably in the 4 ...then it becomes a lottery with injuries, form , home advantage
                Nobody will panic after this season. The Rules have been rewritten.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Nobody will panic after this season. The Rules have been rewritten.
                  That's BS JT. After our first loss many on here will be calling to SACK ROBBO.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                    Self-imposed ban I assume. He's sacked himself.

Comment

[QUOTE=King Salvo;n736898]
                      Despite the so called easy draw the Chooks are 4 and 4 after 8 rounds - 30 points at least are required to make the 8 (for and against may come into that equation also) - Chooks next 4 games are against - Manly (H) - Warriors (A) - Bronco's (A) - Titans (H)- half way mark of the season - To truly make a statement the Chooks need to win all 4 although it is hard to see that happening one has to say.
                      Based on 30 points for a top 8 finish at least- the Chooks currently will need to win 9 out of their remaining 16 games - just over 50% of the games to reach 30 points (factoring in the 4 points from the 2 byes).

Every loss will increase the percentage of games they need to win to make the 8. Why winning most games early helps towards the back end of the year - For Instance for the Dragons to make the 8 at least (30 points- depending on for and against) they only need to win 6 out of their remaining 16 games - Penrith and Warriors 7 out of 16 to make the 8 at least.
                      [LEFT]Depending on these next 4 games for the Chooks ( half way point of the season in games to be played- 12 out of 24)- the wins the Chooks will need to make the 8 at least are as follows

mate you had them barely making the 8 last year

if this was the math on last season's prediction.......well

"Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

King Salvo isn't the only one on this thread who should cop an uppercut, there were a few more saying we were no hope.

Comment

Salvo is a Souffs fan and should be banned from here

All he talks is negativity, he only pops up and makes posts when we’re losing but when we were charging towards the MP and eventually won the big one. He was nowhere to be seen

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                            Your on the mark mattyh.

Comment

The King has returned - I told you all we will win it :-)

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
                                Salvo is a Souffs fan and should be banned from here

All he talks is negativity, he only pops up and makes posts when we’re losing but when we were charging towards the MP and eventually won the big one. He was nowhere to be seen
                                Nope not a Vermin at all. Next

Comment

Working...
                                X