No announcement yet.

Robbo's Captains run interview.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone ask him what Radley has to do to get in the side? I'd genuinely like to know, as it seems like the answer might be nothing?

Whatever Friend does or doesn't do, he's the Captain fellas, 50 tackles, gifts 7 tackles resulting in tries don't worry about it. Undroppable.

Meanwhile, in the backs.....

Comment

Originally posted by Half time View Post

Yes but our culture has been crap whilstever Friend and Pearce have been our leaders. Hence one of the main reasons why sbw was brought to the club and now Cronk. It seems to me that the problem is that Robbo is too long loyal to senior players for too long despite how bad their performances are. It took too many years for players like Pearce, guerra, skd etc to be moved on and now it seems like it'll be an eternity before friend is shipped off to a cafe. The worst part of it in relation to friend is that there are countless better options in terms of players out there who can play his role better than he does
      1 GF & 3 minor premieships plus played in the finals every year except for 2016. Im pretty sure that the majority of players & staff at the Roosters rate Jake the toughest bloke in the club & are happy with his leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
        Did anyone ask him what Radley has to do to get in the side? I'd genuinely like to know, as it seems like the answer might be nothing?

Whatever Friend does or doesn't do, he's the Captain fellas, 50 tackles, gifts 7 tackles resulting in tries don't worry about it. Undroppable.

Meanwhile, in the backs.....
        He is in the side.
        If Radleys mates (there are a lot of them) keep turning up to games & making lots of noise whilst Victor is playing well Im sure Victor will get more & more game time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

He is in the side.
          If Radleys mates (there are a lot of them) keep turning up to games & making lots of noise whilst Victor is playing well Im sure Victor will get more & more game time.
          lol. Touche. Yes, in the side. But you know "he knows his place" . Which is Number 2, based on...... him not having a reputation... is how i interpret it.

Comment

Working...
          X