Official Match Thread - Sydney Roosters vs Newcastle Knights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
    Toops would be first choice on the wing and even on the bench :-)
    Toops is the weakest link in this team

Comment

• Did cordner get injured?

Comment

• Good win 2-1 bring on the worriers

Comment

• good the see the Cronk/Keary combo starting to gel a bit, need to get Teddy more involved.

another really good defensive performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water boy View Post
            Toops is the weakest link in this team
            I think that he has a friend that is equally deserving of that title.

Comment

• On tonight's form is there a Newcastle player who would make the Roosters. Fitzgibbon played well. But only Ponga for mine. Great effort guys. Well prepared and well executed. Cronk and Keary masterful behind a dominant pack.

Comment

• I hate to say I told you so about Cronk BUT I told you so!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                  I reckon Tuops gets pushed back on many hit ups also Fletch..
                  I personally don’t think he will be missed
                  he did in 2016, not in 2017 before he injured his groin.

watch in the coming weeks, every team will kick to Robinson and avoid Fergo.

Comment

• Originally posted by fletch View Post

Toups was great last year. I still think Reece deserves another crack.
                    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Fair enough..
                      I’m eager to see how Robinson goes with more game time under his belt..

Comment

• It feels great to be on the right side of Cooper Cronk getting the better of Mitchell Pearce for once. By gosh was Luke Keary fantastic tonight those two were superb.

Comment

Tupou was always being pushed back because he was receiving the ball early in the tackle count and trying to run it up the centre, same as Robinson tonight.

Comment

• Great win Keary was sensational thought our forwards dominated Drugcastle's pack and our defence was terrific and we didn't look like conceding a try on line bring on the kiwis next week.

Comment

• Keary/Cronk best. But defense awesome. Great win some brilliant attack. We have the players, talent and now brains to win the comp. With enough possession we’re in with a good chance. Man of the Match? Keary but Cronk had ablinder too.
                              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Cronk ad Keary are both intelligent footballers and capable of carrying out a game plan without panic or stuff ups. Nick would be delighted as he bought Cronk as much for the overall team influence as for his undoubted ability. I think he's played well in all of our matches but the team is getting used to him, and he is fitting into the team structure, better as time goes on. Interesting that Tedesco, who plays much more off the cuff, looks lost at the moment. They will work it out eventually.

The Warriors will be a good test as they are a bogey side for us. We seem to drop form against the Warriors and play just as loose as them. It's here where the Cronk influence and calmness will have to stand up. I thought the little general controlled the game brilliantly tonight. Was so good to see the team going for the try instead of two points late in the game. Keary is playing well enough to be NSW five eighth. His rushing defence is way under rated.

Comment

Working...
                                X