Eloni next to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eloni next to go

Looks like Loni Vunakece will also be released as his chances at first grade with us are minimal...apparently.

To be honest he was never really going to play first's unless we have a major problem with injuries.

Comment

The Eloni story is an inspiring one but his handling errors or mistakes at vital times have held him back for mine.

Comment

Nice bloke, but unfortunately not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          Looks like Loni Vunakece will also be released as his chances at first grade with us are minimal...apparently.
          It's Garbage man...
          Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post

It's Garbage man...
            Cut the trash talkin..

Comment

another rubbish thread
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I don't understand why he isn't better than he is perceived to be given his physical condition.

If he is released, I wish him the best.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I wish him well,

the new brigade led by Collins are 'huffing & puffing"
                  "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

He is back up. Everyone acknowledges we are thin in the ranks especially props .....so why are we shedding our back up.
                    Makes the thin ranks even thinner. He certainly doesn't cost much, so why get rid of him ?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                      He is back up. Everyone acknowledges we are thin in the ranks especially props .....so why are we shedding our back up.
                      Makes the thin ranks even thinner. He certainly doesn't cost much, so why get rid of him ?
                      I would think the club thinks they can bring in some backup that may actually have the ability to play First Grade. I saw the trial on the weekend and he got caught out in defence in 2 of the Panthers tries. It was quite comical watching his efforts of reading the play. On the flip side farmer silly couldn't have been more impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                        I don't understand why he isn't better than he is perceived to be given his physical condition.

If he is released, I wish him the best.
                        Tons of poor errors, and maybe a few kgs too light for impact. He should go and model knickers or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

I would think the club thinks they can bring in some backup that may actually have the ability to play First Grade. I saw the trial on the weekend and he got caught out in defence in 2 of the Panthers tries. It was quite comical watching his efforts of reading the play. On the flip side farmer silly couldn't have been more impressive.
                          from what you saw, do you reckon farmer silly could have a few games in first grade this year? im quite intruiged about him

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post

from what you saw, do you reckon farmer silly could have a few games in first grade this year? im quite intruiged about him
                            Given Robbo tends to give JWH 55 minutes +, I think he definitely could get a run to fill the 20-25 minutes where JWH is rested. He is a big boy and runs the ball hard. Fitness and keeping pace with First Grade would be the issue, however for 10-15 minutes either side of half time, you could get a good stint out of him and the only way he could get use to the speed of First Grade is to actually play him there.

Comment

i just spoke to him today. He wants to hang around but he isnt chasing anything, just doing a pre season
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X