• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post

her names Mel
    Your right. I got it mixed up with my wife's name which is Michelle

Comment

Has the work ethic, but unfortunately limited skills for first grade. Seems popular around the club. Get him a gig in PR for the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        When his wife hears CC is on 1M or Teddy is on 900k or JWH is on 600k plus given cars for both themselves & their partners they probably feel a bit jealous.
        While I am not saying Eloni's wife is like this at all, it is a bigger problem than you might think.
        I am told this is the reason for Maloney doing a bit of club hopping

The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post

While I am not saying Eloni's wife is like this at all, it is a bigger problem than you might think.
          to be fair, maloney WAS way underpaid

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

to be fair, maloney WAS way underpaid
            Not with Cronulla I don't think
            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
            sigpic

Comment

Yet he couldn't wait to escape that joint, but didn't want to leave us.

Comment

IMO the more legit concern is whether the money is worth it for fringe players.

Is he on minimum 150k a year plus a car and health insurance? It used to be like 70-80k a year for fringe players which IMO many couldn’t be farked with because they could earn more without the travel and public scrutiny.

If he can get more, I encourage him to go for it. His salary is the opposite of most in that he will peak pretty soon then go back to a garbo wage for life. Mine has been more like less than garbo wage (i.e. jnr lawyer) with not so amazing NRL player pay packets for the final ~20-30 years of my career (possibly longer).

Comment

500k is way under what a top level half gets at most clubs

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Pretty sure he also has a personal training business on the side too, busy boy.

the walker boys in QLD said they can get Dave Taylor a gig at their club, along with a full time job, which would get him over 100k easily, which is much better than the minimum wage of the NRL, and well out of the spotlight. Some players except that they are not NRL standard, yet they can still be on a very good wicket.
                    Maybe even a years supply of KFC too

Comment

Working...
                    X