Mitch Pearce to Manly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    I actually think the Knights have a brighter future than Manly.

For the first year Manly might look better but the Knights are headed in a great direction and they still have lots of cap space.

Ponga, Lamb, Pearce, Watson, Levi... that's a very handy set of playmakers. Young Dan Saifiti is arguably the most promising young prop in the game. Add a couple more props and an outside back and they'll be back in the top 8 come 2019.

I also ****ing hate Manly so would hate to have to cheer against Pearce where as I'd be delighted at any success both he and the Knights have.
    completely agree, after the roosters they are the team i wanna see the most, probably because of the ex roosters. i would rather pearce go there, can make more money, be head honcho at a developing team and be a leader and them being the least hated team out of the 3 chasing him

Comment

What ever floats your boat....
      but if you think "Mitchell Pearce is too Manly", keep it to yourself DummyHalf...
      Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Even if Pearce goes to the knights they are still another season away at least from playing finals football.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
          Apparently he decided on Manly a week ago,not sure why it’s dragging on?!?
          another week off training !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

another week off training !
            lol it seems that way

Comment

If Mitch does want to sign with Manly, any delay would be making sure their issues with possible salary cap breaches are done and dusted, so he and his manager know how much is available and ensuring it will actually be paid! Manly are known to be a little loose with their figures.

And while Manly sort their money out, he is sussing out the other options, as would any other player. Personally I hope he ends up at the Knights, which I reckon is the best fit for him. The Peptide Kings are not the club for Mitch given their recent off-field history and the party-hard boys they already have there, and Manly, well, nothing much good happens at that club I reckon.

There's no rush for Mitch to find a club - he's better off taking his time and making an informed decision. I reckon he might have a little tucked away so a few weeks of unemployment won't hurt the bank balance too much.
              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
                If Mitch does want to sign with Manly, any delay would be making sure their issues with possible salary cap breaches are done and dusted, so he and his manager know how much is available and ensuring it will actually be paid! Manly are known to be a little loose with their figures.

And while Manly sort their money out, he is sussing out the other options, as would any other player. Personally I hope he ends up at the Knights, which I reckon is the best fit for him. The Peptide Kings are not the club for Mitch given their recent off-field history and the party-hard boys they already have there, and Manly, well, nothing much good happens at that club I reckon.

There's no rush for Mitch to find a club - he's better off taking his time and making an informed decision. I reckon he might have a little tucked away so a few weeks of unemployment won't hurt the bank balance too much.
                If we had a signing or 2 to announce (which would be friggin great), would we need to wait for Mitch baby to officially break his contract with us to free up the funds ???? Then again I'm assuming we will have funds, as I'm pretty sure a few present contracts need looking at.
                Roosters For Ever

Comment

Manly must be spewing.
                  Jacko Hasting wouldnt be though. He may have just got himself a starting position at 5/8 with the Eagles next year.

Comment

When Hastings runs sprints at training they time him with a sun dial.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 weeks View Post
                      When Hastings runs sprints at training they time him with a sun dial.
                      He would be faster than Trent Hodkinson & that is who Manly are looking to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

He would be faster than Trent Hodkinson & that is who Manly are looking to buy.
                        It would be a photo finish.

Comment

Working...
                        X