Robbo's interview with Danny Weidler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
    He has already lost 3 prelims with a gun squad which is such a waste..
    Hope he puts Pearce love aside for the betterment of the team,as Keary is clearly the better option!
    Pearce was not solely at fault for those losses though - 17 player game plus the coach needs to share the blame too- best option by far is Cronk and Pearce as the halves and Keary as super sub and I say again given much much more game time than Watson was until he signed for Newcastle.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Rubbish as Sterlo has always stated that the Easts 1975 side is the best club side he as ever seen - He has a soft spot for the chooks - if Parra don't win and Easts do- he will be happy as he has said many a time
      If he did say that, it doesn't mean he has a soft spot for us. He hates us. He even said that Freddy was overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Half time View Post

If he did say that, it doesn't mean he has a soft spot for us. He hates us. He even said that Freddy was overrated.
        100%.

He always used to deathride Freddy and the Roosters. His dislike for Freddy was weird and I'm curious to know where it originated.

If you don't agree just watch the replay of the 2002 GF and his reaction to when Villisanti blatantly headbutted Freddy.

Even Rabs thought it was blatant but Sterlo saw nothing wrong.

He's never had any love for the Roosters.

Comment

Robbo is a gun coach who will qualify as a SuperCoach in the near term.

he appears patient. With the exception of Watson we’ve lost the players we wanted. He has identified the very same weaknesses most of us see and now most gone. We only kept Fergo for the price we paid and only for a year. Good business decision and excellent timing in signing him after origin incident.

i feel the Cronk issue is playing itself out as planned and intended. I suspect the roosters are giving Pearse well earned time off to make the best decision. I feel robbo wwill influence Pearse’s decision.

dont believe what the media or roosters leaders are publically saying. Do you think they’d publically say they don’t want him and deflate his asking price or require us to subsidise him to play elsewhere ?
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            100%.

He always used to deathride Freddy and the Roosters. His dislike for Freddy was weird and I'm curious to know where it originated.

If you don't agree just watch the replay of the 2002 GF and his reaction to when Villisanti blatantly headbutted Freddy.

Even Rabs thought it was blatant but Sterlo saw nothing wrong.

He's never had any love for the Roosters.
            I have a mate who is a tragic eels supporter now in his mid 40s. To say he cant stand sterlo is a massive understatement. In the early 80s he was at a footy carnival in sydney , they traveled down from kempsey nsw. That afternoon they where at a mcdonalds having dinner when sterlo walked in. A few of them excited went over to meet and say hello to there hero and he told them all to get effed. He has never forgoten and brings it up when hes had a few it scared him for life haha.

Comment

I bet Watson is laughing at us now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

I have a mate who is a tragic eels supporter now in his mid 40s. To say he cant stand sterlo is a massive understatement. In the early 80s he was at a footy carnival in sydney , they traveled down from kempsey nsw. That afternoon they where at a mcdonalds having dinner when sterlo walked in. A few of them excited went over to meet and say hello to there hero and he told them all to get effed. He has never forgoten and brings it up when hes had a few it scared him for life haha.
                Never meet your heroes. This is why all my heroes are dead.
                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
                  Did you kill them?

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

Did you kill them?
                    now thats witty!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                      now thats witty!
                      I didn't really wanna post that.........but I did.
                      Johnnys replies often amuse me.
                      Sense of humour can be very individual.

Been ages since he's given me a lesson in grammer and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelby View Post
                        I bet Watson is laughing at us now.
                        Yeah, I'm sure he's really laughing now that he's at the team that's won three spoons in a row and we've just signed the best half back in the world......

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny. View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5Se-9XAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                            interesting words from robbo " hes a half and he will be playing in the halves"
                            Pearce can play in the halves, Dummy half.
                            It would be his best opportunity to get back in the origin side too.

..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                              I believe the only way he stays is if he is promised a halves role,which Robinson is capable of doing unfortunately..
                              Yep,that's the only way that he stays imo.I didn't even enter a thought that the club would let Keary go to retain Pearce when all this broke.This is obviously what pearce is considering atm,I still reckon he will go as he will get offered a multi million 3 year deal that comes with a jumper with no 7 on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie View Post

Did you kill them?
                                I'm like David Callan. I haven't got any friends and all my enemies are dead.
                                SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Working...
                                X