No announcement yet.

Robbo's interview with Danny Weidler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why everyone is blaming Robbo for saying that Pearce and Cronk will play in the halves.

I have no doubt that the Golden Greek had given his instructions and Robbo is simply following orders. You reckon Robbo has a love for Pearce, I reckon the Golden Greek is more infatuated with him than anyone, and may not be all that fussed on Keary.

I have always thought that when it comes to the crunch Keary will be the one who gets the rough deal - not because of Robbo, but he who must be obeyed. Robbo is in a no win situation I suspect. He has to accept the decisions from above and simply carry them out the best he can.
    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I like reading what you & R6 contribute to the Chookpen but I must admit Im mystified about how you both feel Keary could come on & play lock. I just cannot get my head around it. If Pearce & Keary both remained & for some reason one of them had to play lock it would have to be Pearce even though I wouldnt even play him there either.
      Read mine again Mickie. I never said I'd have Keary at lock. I don't think he's strong enough to play in the middle at all personally. R6 only suggested playing him at lock (floating second receiver) in attack and mentioned that he would have him defend at centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
        Always spot on HT
        Does that mean that you remember me?

Comment

Originally posted by Half time View Post

Does that mean that you remember me?
          I remember your inside info being spot on if that’s what you’re alluding to?!?
          But if you had a different alias previously then I don’t remember mate..

Comment

No way mate,Cronk and Pearce will take us back to the days of Pearce and Anasta..
            Cronk needs a running 5/8th by his side,Keary fits that role perfectly..
            Robbo needs to take his blinkers off and do what’s right for the team,not his loyalty..
            Spot on!!!

Pearce is not a 5/8 and never will be IMO. Manly are dumb arses if they sign him to accompany DCE.

Lydon, it will all come down to Mitchell's ego. If he believes he's an out 'n out genuine halfback he will move on & chance him arm at Newcastle or ????
            If however he puts his ego aside and embraces change for the betterment of the team and himself (learning a thing or two off Cronk) he will play out his contract & hopefully enjoy success.
            Let's just see how much the young man has matured.

Comment

I stated some weeks ago, I say it again

if Robbo goes teachers pet with Pearce

they can both pi$$ off

2013 the team would have won with or without Robbo
              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Take off your rose colored glasses peeps

Robbo & Pearce have been a disappointment since
                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                  I stated some weeks ago, I say it again

if Robbo goes teachers pet with Pearce

they can both pi$$ off

2013 the team would have won with or without Robbo
                  Im with you mate...in fact my preference is for both Mitch and Jake to move on.

Comment

I have lost faith in Robbo,if he chooses Pearce over Keary in the no.6 jumper than all he has totally lost his marbles..

Comment

I have lost faith in Robbo,if he chooses Pearce over Keary in the no.6 jumper than all he has totally lost his marbles..
                      He will lose the unloseable comp with the possible squad he now has if he does that.

He will probably lose his job as well, I hope he is worried about his job security and if so he will go with Keary at 6...
                      Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

He will lose the unloseable comp with the possible squad he now has if he does that.

He will probably lose his job as well, I hope he is worried about his job security and if so he will go with Keary at 6...
                        He has already lost 3 prelims with a gun squad which is such a waste..
                        Hope he puts Pearce love aside for the betterment of the team,as Keary is clearly the better option!

Comment

Whatever Robbo’s agenda behind his “ Pearce owns this team “ haunts me to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                            Whatever Robbo’s agenda behind his “ Pearce owns this team “ haunts me to this day.
                            We can only hope that Halloween is really over. Along with the haunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis N View Post

We can only hope that Halloween is really over. Along with the haunting.
                              Too funny Louie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Sterlo, despite his professional media diplomacy, can't stand Easts.
                                Rubbish as Sterlo has always stated that the Easts 1975 side is the best club side he as ever seen - He has a soft spot for the chooks - if Parra don't win and Easts do- he will be happy as he has said many a time

Comment

Working...
                                X