Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pearce has never recovered form Origin or his repeat stupidities.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearce has never recovered form Origin or his repeat stupidities.

We cannot carry an ineffective halfback... His game burdens the entire team.If he was at least a great goalkicker ( ala Hodkinson), it might be worth it. Let him go to Super League, or play him off the bench as our utility.

You may well be banned lol
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

I cant see us winning another gf whilst Pearce is our halfback
      Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
      Haile Selassie

Comment

Origin seems to haunt all sydney teams.

Comment

Aubusson getting stuck with that ball on the 5th is unforgivable. What have you lot been doing since the Brisbane game!

Comment

Pearce played well.
            The team was so bad.

Comment

i think in the week off our mob played touch footy after a surf and a few coffees?

Comment

jwh has never recovered from his injury, time toi find another prop to boost the ranks?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Evil View Post
                  Pearce played well.
                  The team was so bad.
                  Really ? I must have watched a different game as I could swear all he did was miss tackles, drop the ball and put up bombs.

Comment

I too must have been watching a different game.

How he continues to get the support on this forum is mind boggling!
                    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

His attempted tackle on TMM was so disappointing.

Beyond that he had nothing to work with as his teammates made dumb error after dumb error.

Comment

I've said it before, ad nauseum. He would make a very dependable center or lock. He can tackle, run and pass but his attacking kicking game is non-existent.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Its funny because last year we where lost without pearce. When he came back we had instant success. I think he had a fair game last night. He set up watsons try , his kicking was like always predictable . We could do better with a better halfback but there are 16 teams and only 4 or 5 class halfbacks. We should go all out for ash taylor

Comment

Fair is being far too kind imo, it is not a matter of what he does in a game, it is a matter of what he does not and cannot do in a game, an Origin half, a team leader, 200 game veteran with 10 plus years of first grade experience should have learnt something new by now, he wears the cloak of invisibility and uses it far too often
                            Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Comment

Compare the kicking game's of Morgan & Pearce last night.
                              Morgan put thought into his kicks & generally took the right option.
                              Pearce just put boot to ball because it was the last.
                              Pearce has no Plan B.

Comment

Working...
                              X