help me to understand this better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zac View Post
    I can't help you understand that better, sorry. Looks like it was written by a monkey playing on a typewriter for mine.
    lol

Comment

One thing that frustrates me is that teams like the Knights get the sympathy vote from the refs. It's like oooh man they try so hard, give 'em the rub for one Benny!!!

Whereas, we get the same treatment whether we're premiership favourites or wooden spoon favourites. We never get catch-ip/sympathy penalties.

I actually LOVE this because it forces us to be disciplined no matter where we are on the ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
        I can't help you understand that better, sorry. Looks like it was written by a monkey playing on a typewriter for mine.
        I tried, and failed as well.
        Tables are supposed to simplify the point, or at least lead to something.

The answer is ...........................we don't get penalties, and haven't for a long time.
        We knew this already.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
          Has there been another occasion in 2017 where a team has received only 2 penalties?

From memory one of those was for an accidental offside??
          We had Klown n NZ two years in a row and got caned both times.

Will it be the trifecta next season?

Comment

IMO we don't receive as many penalties as we don't actively play for or milk penalties as much as other teams do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Parra in round 10 v ourselves. We also received 2 penalties against the Bulldogs early in the season.
              And didn't we only receive 1 vs Newcastle? Which I recall was an accidental offside.

So effectively none in 80 minutes lol

The game in NZ btw is one of the all time great stitch ups I've seen. In fact we've had a few classic stitch ups away vs the Warriors.

Our penalty count record across the ditch is appalling.

Comment

When you dig into the numbers over the past decade it becomes infuriating (avoid at all costs) - this season isn't even close to the really bad ones for us.

For some positive referee news - if we make the grand final, Cecchin will be in charge and over the course of his refereeing career we hold a 64% win rate under him, this is the best win rate under Cecchin for any club.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                  And didn't we only receive 1 vs Newcastle? Which I recall was an accidental offside
                  We got 2 against the Knoughts, one mandatory for accidental offside. So, one discretionary penalty in 80 minutes.

Comment

Hows it going Axe did you get the help you needed to understand it better?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      Hows it going Axe did you get the help you needed to understand it better?
                      i phoned a friend Mickie.... I'm so confused..lol

Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                      X