Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
    I can't see Watson being fullback next game. He's been sitting on the bench all year, playing half an hour a game. How on earth could he have the fitness to play fullback? I think a more likely scenario is Ferguson to fullback.

1 Ferguson
    2 Manu
    3 Mitchell
    4 Aubusson
    5 Tupou
    Watson did pre-season training at fullback - don't think Fergo or Mitchell did- have to put the miles in the legs pre-season they say - 3 options I can see

Watson - FB
    Fergo- FB - Maubs centre and Mitchell to wing
    Mitchell FB- Maubs to centre

Goal kicking

SST and Mitchell share the role- SST most likely first choice but when off Mitchell takes over - both will need to do a lot of practice - some have said Keary and Watson can kick but I haven't seen either Kick at all - Jake Friend either

Comment

• Our Wyong fullback Luke Sharpe would be an ideal replacement if he's contracted/eligible. Impresses me each time i watch him play.

Comment

• Originally posted by theGman View Post
        Our Wyong fullback Luke Sharpe would be an ideal replacement if he's contracted/eligible. Impresses me each time i watch him play.
        Someone called up on 2sm talking sport yesterday giving Sharpe a huge wrap..
        He may be a definite option if eligible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
          That was probably his mum.
          Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

• Originally posted by theGman View Post
            Our Wyong fullback Luke Sharpe would be an ideal replacement if he's contracted/eligible. Impresses me each time i watch him play.
            Id be happy to see him get a run. Has been outstanding for the Roos this year. Only small but quick and evasive.

Comment

Well hold the phone. Some flog called 2SM and gave the guy a wrap? Quick offer him big dollars and brown paper bags. You have to wonder about the IQs of some on here.
              Last edited by Elvis Rooster; 07-12-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elvis Rooster View Post

Well hold the phone. Some flog called 2SM and gave the guy a wrap? Quick offer him bid dollars and brown paper bags. You have to wonder about the IQs of some on here.
                Gee you are a flog
                Im just stating what I heard,I didn't say he was the next immortal

Comment

Gee you are a flog
                  Im just stating what I heard,I didn't say he was the next immortal
                  Yes but you chose to believe it and spread the gospel Mr. Flog

Comment

Yes but you chose to believe it and spread the gospel Mr. Flog
                    I do believe it,the kid is talented..
                    You flog!!

Comment

I do believe it,the kid is talented..
                      You flog!!
                      I hope he is talented and that he kicks some arse. Personally though I need more than, "some flog called 2SM" lol.

Comment

I hope he is talented and that he kicks some arse. Personally though I need more than, "some flog called 2SM" lol.
                        Fair enough mate,though a little harsh on the caller..Let's see what pan out

Comment

Fair enough mate,though a little harsh on the caller..Let's see what pan out
                          Seriously though isn't it a shame that we no longer have a legitimate reserve grade where guys like this are busting their arses for a crack at first grade. It seems with the salary cap these days it isn't so easy to select guys from Wyong to play for the Roosters. Does anyone even know how it actually works? I certainly don't.

Comment

Seriously though isn't it a shame that we no longer have a legitimate reserve grade where guys like this are busting their arses for a crack at first grade. It seems with the salary cap these days it isn't so easy to select guys from Wyong to play for the Roosters. Does anyone even know how it actually works? I certainly don't.
                            It is a shame for the players..
                            Although look at Zane Tetevano,he bided his time at Wyong last year and now he has become a regular First grader..
                            i guess if you're good enough,you'll get a shot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
                              I can't see Watson being fullback next game. He's been sitting on the bench all year, playing half an hour a game. How on earth could he have the fitness to play fullback? I think a more likely scenario is Ferguson to fullback.

1 Ferguson
                              2 Manu
                              3 Mitchell
                              4 Aubusson
                              5 Tupou
                              I think he would have been for sure if Friend was playing.

Comment

• Ferguson at FB - FMD. Anyone remember his absolute refusal to take a bomb on the full last year when the played there? He'd let the bloody thing bounce and flounder around trying to get hold of it. And then there was his suspect positional play.

We need someone at the back who will give an 80 minute effort - and that aint Ferguson, and hasn't been since 2015. Mind you, it's not Latrell either this season ...

At least with Connor at FB we'd get plenty of energy and enthusiasm. I can cope with the rookie mistakes if they're not made through lack of effort. Aubs or Cornish can play hooker and Ferguson can do what he does best nowadays - bludge on the wing.
                                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
                                X