No announcement yet.

Latrell Mitchell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young blokes today & there advisers are different from yesteryear. If they dont like how they are being treated they ask for a release.

Comment

Originally posted by moekheir View Post
      Im hearing that LM is out of favour and is being shopped around... Has anyone heard any news
      Bronco's..

Comment

Originally posted by Snitzel_69 View Post

Bronco's..
        I pray to god this isn't real. Also read on fox sports that the panthers te maire martin got 'rested' tonight, and basically has similar rumours to latrell being out of favour and looking to leave, as well as warriors looking at him. But the coach dismissed it straight away. Just hope Latrell's the same as that, just people talking nonsense and reading into it too much. I personally wouldn't mind Robinson saying latrell isn't leaving, just to make me sleep easier.

Comment

I'm hearing Tedesco has already fallen out with the coach and will be playing for Wyong next year. He's being shopped around and the Sydney Swifts might be his new home.

Comment

Say what you will - Manu is in front of Latrell and Watson not guaranteed even a bench spot this year and even less chance in 2018- those are the facts

Comment

My sentiments have changed after speaking with a few people around the traps.
              I am hearing a few things too, Broncos,Tigers and Souffs are sniffing around.
              I am not suggesting he wants to leave but other clubs are making advances.
              I hope it settles down.
              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post

I pray to god this isn't real. Also read on fox sports that the panthers te maire martin got 'rested' tonight, and basically has similar rumours to latrell being out of favour and looking to leave, as well as warriors looking at him. But the coach dismissed it straight away. Just hope Latrell's the same as that, just people talking nonsense and reading into it too much. I personally wouldn't mind Robinson saying latrell isn't leaving, just to make me sleep easier.
                ​Tigers and Panthers negotiating Martins release and if that happens- Moses will be released by the Tigers to Parra immediately. Since we have won past two games hard to see Latrell replacing Manu though- Watson a bench spot only option but that option is rather limited not only this year but especially in 2018
                Last edited by King Salvo; 04-28-2017, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

​Tigers and Panthers negotiating Martins release and if that happens- Moses will be released by the Tigers to Parra immediately. Since we have won past two games hard to see Latrell replacing Manu though- Watson a bench spot only option but that option is rather limited not only this year but especially in 2018
                  Martin is already off the table for the tigers. It was posted in several places anyway. Stop pretending you have inside info you clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    Martin is already off the table for the tigers. It was posted in several places anyway. Stop pretending you have inside info you clown.
                    You do have to remember how inside goss works if your not a reporter you keep it quiet until you know its public or going to be public knowledge the next day.Thats the The Gentlemans of handling it .
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                      My sentiments have changed after speaking with a few people around the traps.
                      I am hearing a few things too, Broncos,Tigers and Souffs are sniffing around.
                      I am not suggesting he wants to leave but other clubs are making advances.
                      I hope it settles down.

Of course they are. Wouldn't you if you were in their shoes?

To me, this is all about a 19 year old kid making a transition to a new position. It's a pity he wasn't moved to centre last year when he could have learned his new trade in a team that was never going anywhere anyway. I have seen NOTHING to suggest that Robinson holds him in anything but the highest regard (e.g. see recent interviews where he has praised Mitchell for his maturity, dedication and potential). I have seen NOTHING that suggests Mitchell himself is unhappy (e.g. he was beaming at the post-match interview after his Wyong game).

Here's my prediction - he will be back in first grade in a few weeks and be much better for his stint out of the spotlight.

Comment

• The sooner he's back the better.

Our left edge attack has looked far less threatening without Latrell at centre.

SKD poses very little threat 1-on-1 these days.

Comment

• Go to you tube and have a look at latrell mitchell 2016 highlights.There is no way robbo is shopping him around.I don't agree with everything Robbo does but he is not a fool and only a dill would shop a 19 year old kid that can do that around.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Once again ALL in the newspaper.
                            Why is it so important to you that ppl think you have inside information?
                            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

• Originally posted by John Corey View Post

Once again ALL in the newspaper.
                              Why is it so important to you that ppl think you have inside information?
                              Cant see why the comparison ...one is a left edge and the other right so what the fark is the problem?
                              If we are too move forward play them until they know what busting their guts for a win is The Joint Venture game is a perfect example.
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                                The sooner he's back the better.

Our left edge attack has looked far less threatening without Latrell at centre.

SKD poses very little threat 1-on-1 these days.
                                SKD is useless at left centre.

Couldn't beat a fence post.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X