Latrell Mitchell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latrell Mitchell

Im hearing that LM is out of favour and is being shopped around... Has anyone heard any news

Rumours by other teams fans forums because they're desperate to get names in their side for 2018. Since they missed out on Tedesco, they're all doing their version of a fantasy team with Mitchell or Watson at fullback. They're including Fergo, and Toupo in their fantasy line-up.

Comment

Not a happy chappy I hear for sure and ditto Watson- being managed internally but leaks happen

Comment

After what happened with RTS I would find it impossible to believe that the Roosters would even contemplate releasing a player of Latrell's ability and promise. I call complete BS on this rumour.

Comment

It's not even worthy of being called a rumour.

More like a completely fabricated steaming pile of cow dung.

And anyone even contemplating inhaling the fumes of said dung is a fool.

Comment

Not if you think about it - Manu is in front of Mitchell and if Fergo re-signs where will Mitchell play ditto Watson - Robbo favours Carter for backup dummy half role - Watson wont be replacing Keary nor get a crack at Fullback as intended with Tedesco's "signing" - Sharks looking for a centre- Storm looking for a new half/5/8

Tedesco - FB
            ​Gordon - Wing
            Manu- Centre
            ​Fergo - Centre - looks like being offered a reasonable deal now- SKD/Guerra leaving- 99.9% certain
            Toops- wing
            ​Keary- 5/8
            ​Pearce- Half

Comment

Originally posted by moekheir View Post
              Im hearing that LM is out of favour and is being shopped around... Has anyone heard any news
              Total load of horseshit made up by a few lowlifes trying to bignote themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                Not if you think about it - Manu is in front of Mitchell and if Fergo re-signs where will Mitchell play ditto Watson - Robbo favours Carter for backup dummy half role - Watson wont be replacing Keary nor get a crack at Fullback as intended with Tedesco's "signing" - Sharks looking for a centre- Storm looking for a new half/5/8

Tedesco - FB
                ​Gordon - Wing
                Manu- Centre
                ​Fergo - Centre - looks like being offered a reasonable deal now- SKD/Guerra leaving- 99.9% certain
                Toops- wing
                ​Keary- 5/8
                ​Pearce- Half
                Don't think about it, it'll give you gas and you'll be farting all day.

Comment

Its absolute rubbish...nothing to see here.
                  Both are happy with the Roosters and are staying.
                  Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                  What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

You'd like to think there's nothing to it but each week he doesn't play firsts it starts to look more and more like there might be a serious problem. If he doesn't play against the warriors you'd have to say it's not looking good.

Comment

No way we should offer Ferguson a new contract, it would be expensive and he is offering nothing, I cant remember the last time he made a genuine break on his own volition, without something being made for him to finish off, and his defence is suspect at best. Dean Gagai is somebody we should aspire to sign.

Comment

If he was on the outer, Robbo wouldn't of been at the Roos game showing his support for Latrell.
                        Why do people like making up junk?

Comment

maybe robbo is just using different players and combinations in our team that are suited more to combat the new weeks opposition team. like last week v merge we went in heavy to match what merge had.
                          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by moekheir View Post

I'm hearing voices in my head. Beware the lizard people!

Comment

So all of you suggesting there is no problem and everything is hunky dory, how would you know?

When a guy that talented gets hooked and then punted to reggies there are likely to be faiirly serious issues I would have thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X