No announcement yet.

James Graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Woods ends up at the Dogs, Graham is as good as gone. If they have to pay a large chunk of his 2018 contract, it might serve us well for a couple of years. We are fully loaded with back rowers on our books, but light on props. Maybe worth a look at Graham at the right price.

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Well why did the media report a $2.8m for four years at the time?

Sure the media figure might not be 100 percent accurate but they wouldn't be out by as much as you are suggesting.

Zerotackle.com has Graham getting $700k per season.

What's your internet source?.
      Wikipedia says he signed for $425,000 per in 2014 , I have since seen two other sites which say he is on $700K, so looks like I got it wrong. Anyway, I think he is just what we need in the forwards, for the next 2 years. If he is on the market at a realistic price.

Comment

We need some mongrel, a forward that play's like Jared used to before the injury, a forward that hit the line hard and keeps the defence on the backfoot with smart play the balls, is Graham that player ? I don't know but we had better find one quick smart.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Wikipedia says he signed for $425,000 per in 2014 , I have since seen two other sites which say he is on $700K, so looks like I got it wrong. Anyway, I think he is just what we need in the forwards, for the next 2 years. If he is on the market at a realistic price.
          $425k may have been his previous contract which expired 2014 or what was estimated to be his first year of rhe new deal based on Haslers known backended deals lol...
          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Working...
          X