Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eddie View Post
    Thank you all ev eryone for your wishes
    Always said Roosters supporters were the best in the world…
    Re-read this a couple of times
    You bastards made me cry.
    That ain't me ,

Dunno why doctors Ran the stroke flag up the pole, they are pessimists, prob overreact coz I take blood pressure tablets.
    I gotta admire people like Stephen J and Johnny Peard who have bounced back from strokes, must take a lot of guts.

Just a bad combination of stuff.
    Been waiting for a shoulder op for a couple of years and have been real lucky with the quartizone injections.
    Got nearly 12 months pain free with one. Last one did bugger all , and I guess lack of sleep, poor diet and too many pain killers led to dangerously low thyamine levels ……….Then I got a nasty inner ear infection.
    Would've knoched anyone down, except maybe JWH.

MRI scan is a novelty for those who don’t know.
    You get shoved into a narrow metal cylinder and get to listen to a heap of ufo's taking off and landing.
    Got some headphones with mujsic , but it waas mostly drowned out by the extra terestial activity.
    Did catch a bit of "nothing else matters", which was ironic for me seeing as my kids always said they'd play it at my funeral.
    Anyway, you gotta respect something that can drown out metallica.

Thankyou all again , appreciate it more than you'd tjhink.
    Typical of Parkway to start a thread like this.
    I know a few of you know him,
    Despite all his trials he always got time for others and cares a lot.
    Glad he considers me a mate.
    He is a much better person than me.

Thankyou all

Hey mate,
    Saw you post yesterday that you were going to watch the footy,
    The boys put up a good game and it was nice to see them play some good wet weather footy.
    You might be our good luck charm lol
    Hope you are on the mend bro'
    Will catch up for a yak soon.
    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Hey mate,
      Saw you post yesterday that you were going to watch the footy,
      The boys put up a good game and it was nice to see them play some good wet weather footy.
      You might be our good luck charm lol
      Hope you are on the mend bro'
      Will catch up for a yak soon.

Mate, sounds good.
      Tigers game was great although it took me 2 and a half hours to watych it.

I got a fair bit to get through stil this year, but 2017 will be lots better and for our battling roosters as well

Comment

Working...
      X