Get well soon Eddie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get well soon Eddie!

Found out that a regular poster on this forum and good mate of mine had to be admitted to hospital yesterday with what originally was a suspected stroke. Thank goodness it wasn't but he has been in a lot of pain in past month or so with neck, shoulder and head pain. Going in for scans this morning, hope it's all ok mate and get well soon Eddie.
    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Geez that's no good. All the best eddie.

Comment

Hi Parkway_Drive,

That's awful to hear about your friend and I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that he makes a full and speedy recovery very soon. Best of luck.

Comment

Get well soon, Eddie.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Sorry to hear this about Eddie. One of the posters I like to follow. Heal quick, mate.

Thanks for the heads up, Parky.

Enjoy your getaway

Comment

That's awful news, sorry to hear.

I always get a laugh out of Eddie's posts. I hope he recovers smoothly and swiftly.

Comment

Sorry to hear a fellow Rooster is having a tough time. I hope you get better soon Eddie and stay that way for many, many years to come.
              Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Get well soon eddie, love your posts because half the time i don't know if you are serious or not. One of my favourite posters.

Comment

Get Well
                  Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Get well Eddie.

Comment

I noticed the other day that that someone wished him well.

All the best Eddie.

Comment

be supportive of your mare, i had a big stroke 10 years back, still living and loving life great fun in the chookpen, i still play full contact rugby, but no more work, and im a lousy typist and speller but im still me.id vbe very happy to chat and meet with your friend as i used a couple of techniques to assist my repair?

Comment

Get well mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
                            Sorry to hear a fellow Rooster is having a tough time. I hope you get better soon Eddie and stay that way for many, many years to come.
                            Can you check your private messages mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Half time View Post

Can you check your private messages mate.
                              Nothing in there.
                              Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Working...
                              X