O'Donnell cops grade 3 charge 3 to 5 weeks depending on early plea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
    O Donnell should be praised for his actions not condemned His extra force saved the young lad from landing on his head Which IMO is really what he deserved for balatantly trying to cheat by walking off the mark
    stupidity at its finest

Comment

O Donnell should be praised for his actions not condemned His extra force saved the young lad from landing on his head Which IMO is really what he deserved for balatantly trying to cheat by walking off the mark
      You're a dope.
      You can not be serious mate.i have heard some shithouse excuses in my time but that one tops the lot. I'm with backwards on this, should thank **** he only got 3 weeks and you need to lie down

Comment

you got your fishing line going nuts with this one mate.

the only thing stopping him landing on his head, was his hand holding him off the ground.

Comment

Blaming the Tigers player, the refs, the NRL and Souths for O'Donell getting 3 weeks is pathetically embarrassing for Easts fans.
          What O'Donnell did was spectacularly stupid. He was lucky not to get sent off and suspended for 6 weeks.
          I am a massive fan of LOD, so I was just so disappointed the tigers were able to get under his skin and he didn't even hurt anyone.

Comment

only if he performed a feat of strength in the gym, where he can't be suspended..not on the football field. I'm a great fan of LODs and luckily the tigers winger wasn't hurt in the incident.. LOD can now take the 3 weeks and be blessed that he's not missing a big one at the end..

Comment

It was rehearsed, they were trying everything to get rid of LOD.. I recon the winger has done gymnastics and Potter used it against LOD.. Watch the replay and you will see him jumping/cartwheeling.. he's in full control, if LOD stood there with hands on his head it would have looked exactly the same.. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                It was rehearsed, they were trying everything to get rid of LOD.. I recon the winger has done gymnastics and Potter used it against LOD.. Watch the replay and you will see him jumping/cartwheeling.. he's in full control, if LOD stood there with hands on his head it would have looked exactly the same.. IMO
                LOD was in on it too, even the referees where they blew the whistle before it even happened.

Comment

Originally posted by roostersrule2 View Post
                  LOD was in on it too, even the referees where they blew the whistle before it even happened.
                  Dead giveaway mate.. the refs the refs I new they would've played a part.. pisses me off mate.
                  Last edited by turk-283; 08-20-2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

I rekon they should challeng the grade, he didn't land on his head, their was no driving, I rekon he should get off
                    was born a sydney roosters fanatic
                    "we're the roosters, we'll be fine"

Comment

Originally posted by sydroosters View Post
                      I rekon they should challeng the grade, he didn't land on his head, their was no driving, I rekon he should get off
                      Absolutly,as Robbo said after the game it was like a swinging arm that missed

Comment

lods been named for the shireweightwatchers@brownpaperbags.com.au game and langi is named for the nyc team
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                        X